When is the next released planned with multistore?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
davidt wrote:
Where can I find nopCommerce community version 1.5?

I know the enterprise 2.0 has just been released, but what about the free community version?

Thanks

David

There is no 1.5version right now, they named current 1.4 version as community version

They released enterprise version but they removed it from this website because of negative feedback from all the community members as it was a PAID Version worth $399

They are planning to launch a free version which will be 1.5 version
14 years ago
NopCommerce team just launched the 1.5version, they actually launched the same 2.0 version and named it as 1.5, so it's free for all of us. everybody should be happy now.

But we should not forget to thank nopCommerce team who really need appreciation , they provided us one more free version. Thank you very much nopCommerce Team
14 years ago
I think they need payments more than appreciation :)
14 years ago
I dont think that is the case, they are not looking for the payment as i have personally asked them about it. They seem to be stubborn about any help on the project, money wise or not. After checking the latest changes i dont think that it was ready in any way to be a paid version because there is nothing impressive on it, especially cosidering lack of professional features. Like Multy Store, Better CMS support, integration with some Order Fulfilment services and similar.
14 years ago
Skiltz wrote:
I think they need payments more than appreciation :)

Well I immediately took the opportunity to give them 20$ for their high level nopCommerce 1.4 guide (to be honest I was expecting a little more, it was a little sparse for what I thought was real documentation).  So I've already contributed towards the project.

Also, I am happy to financially contribute what I can, which admittedly isn't in the huge payments of hundreds of dollars however only if and when the project is ready and at the moment, with the project still not including multi-lingual entities, in my humble opinion it is not ready to be a commercially sell able product.

Just looking for a Roadmap with some dates (even if releases are late) is one of the most basics in project management and marketing and will help avoid issues like the most recent "bait and swap" fiasco.  Why is there no clear 12 month RoadMap with nopCommerce?

Sure, the constructs of nopCommerce has a lot of potential, however nopCommerce will be nothing more than just that, "Possible potential" if the right management of marketing is not put in place with this project.

Respectfully to the nopCommerce team, I think payments for modules, real documentation of code and extensibility and or support would serve the company well, plus I am sure they can strike a partnership deal with hosting companies where a percentage of new signups fees could go to the nopCommerce team.  This way, creating a following of developers who is eager to promote nopCommerce, because even just yesterday after I heard the news regarding the release of paid Enterprise version of nopCommerce I talked with 5 other developers, made a few posts on various blogs and unfortunately I could not recommend nopCommerce like I would have liked to.

Market strategy is everything, it's going to be nopCommerce make or break deal, project wise and or financially.

I heard that the free www.dashCommerce.org is making a come back and apparently it already has multi-lingual entities for products and categories already tightly integrated.

David
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.