nopCommerce 3.20 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
You can Publish to the local file system.  Then zip that :)
10 years ago
Thank you new york!!
10 years ago
Thank you Andrey and Nop Team!
Excellent job
10 years ago
Thank you Andrey and Nop Team!

I can see lot of our custom developed functions are included in the nop commerce by default.  Such as Social Media Links, SEO redirection to www domain, Free shipping image, Plugin images, Country Based Payment methods.
10 years ago
Awesome nop Team and many congrats, I remember it was mentioned ebay plugin would be part of this release but it isnt mentioned at the moment on release notes, so is there any update on the same?

Cheers
Amit.
10 years ago
avenirlabs wrote:
I remember it was mentioned ebay plugin would be part of this release but it isnt mentioned at the moment on release notes, so is there any update on the same?

See the first two comments - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9765/ebay-integration-with-nopcommerce.aspx?p=7#110630
10 years ago
Great news and nopCommerce is really growing day day up.
10 years ago
Thanks for the release.  

I'm a little concerned with MVC 5 not allowing medium trust.  Think i need to put a test copy on my hosting site before migrating my code to this version (not sure if my hosting company has setup proper OS-level isolation).
10 years ago
There's some limitation about the "old" build that created the Deployable folder with everything there?

Can i keep it and just update some references?
10 years ago
I cannot find where to assign a theme to a store. In store settings there's no such parameter, neither in global settings. Besides, in general settings I changed the DefaultClean default theme to my custom one, but there's no way to have it up, nopcommerce always uses DefaultClean.
Any idea?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.