nopCommerce 3.20 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v3.20 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 3.20!

Highlight features and changes:
• Performance optimization.
• "Facebook shop" plugin added. It helps store owners to present their store products on Facebook. Note: currently this plugin has just catalog browsing without product details or shopping cart pages. It was done to reduce source code duplicates. If somebody wants to extend this plugin, then he can easily do it.
• Warehouse support added. Also allow a store owner to decide whether the system should or should not use warehouse location when requesting shipping rates. This is useful when you ship from multiple warehouses.
• Allow a store owner to configure and specify delivery dates (for products). Specified delivery date will be displayed on the product details page.
• Better UI for the default theme. Now it has the top menu with categories and a new footer.
• Multi-vendors. Front-page navigation support added.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

Also please do not forget to review the new version on our Codeplex downloads page

I am getting an error downloading NOPCommerce 3.20 with the source. It does not unpack... it has errors. Can you please check on your end?
10 years ago
alikuli wrote:
I am getting an error downloading NOPCommerce 3.20 with the source. It does not unpack... it has errors. Can you please check on your end?

It could be the program you are using.
I had this problem when using WinZip once.

Use WinRAR to unpack it.
10 years ago
Hi Andrei

As always you and your team never fail to deliver, this version is fantastic and must put nopCommerce up there with the best of all E-Commerce solutions, I am really proud to be solutions partner with nopCommerce.

Just one small minor thing though, Delivery time and date are two seperate things, example delivery date would be : 01/01/2014, where as delivery time would be 2 - 3 days.

So it need's to be one or the other, either delivery time or delivery date.

I Hope you and your family are having a most well earned great Christmas holiday.
10 years ago
It can be anything you want it to be.  The values can be configured in Configuration > Shipping > Delivery Dates
You can also change the text for the localized value "Delivery dates"
10 years ago
Could we do a little tweak on image resizing ? Currently nop resizes images with the scale ratio based on the largest size, either width or height. But in practice, there're many situations where designers put a fixed width and height on CSS on the picture resulting in images distorted.

On Facebook, no matter what w/h ratio of photos on album, it still show great scale.

I did a little tweak here to auto crop the photo.

public virtual Bitmap CropImage(Bitmap img, float expectedRatio)
        {
            int width = img.Width;
            int height = img.Height;

float startX = width * 0.2f; // 20% from the left
            float rangeX = height * expectedRatio;

RectangleF cloneRect = new RectangleF(startX, 0, rangeX, img.Height);
            PixelFormat format = img.PixelFormat;
            Bitmap clone = (Bitmap)img.Clone(cloneRect, format);            
            return clone;
        }
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v3.20 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 3.20!

• "Facebook shop" plugin added. It helps store owners to present their store products on Facebook. Note: currently this plugin has just catalog browsing without product details or shopping cart pages. It was done to reduce source code duplicates. If somebody wants to extend this plugin, then he can easily do it.
• Warehouse support added. Also allow a store owner to decide whether the system should or should not use warehouse location when requesting shipping rates. This is useful when you ship from multiple warehouses.
• Allow a store owner to configure and specify delivery dates (for products). Specified delivery date will be displayed on the product details page.
• Better UI for the default theme. Now it has the top menu with categories and a new footer.

Also please do not forget to review the new version on our Codeplex downloads page

Thanks for your efforts on developing this excellent software.
About the menu changes from Ver.3.1 to 3.2 I want ask how we can revert the previews menu type (ver.3.1) in new version (ver3.2)
Regards
10 years ago
farnad wrote:

Thanks for your efforts on developing this excellent software.
About the menu changes from Ver.3.1 to 3.2 I want ask how we can revert the previews menu type (ver.3.1) in new version (ver3.2)
Regards

If tou migrated to 3.2 make sure that you set catalogsettings.topcategorymenusubcategorylevelstodisplay appropriately and in each category you enable  "Include in top menu:"
In v3.1 you have to aply the corresponding change sets: this and others from nov/1 thru nov/8
10 years ago
Hi,.

the price is now as follows formatted "19.80 EUR incl tax".
Is it possible for two variable to use?
Price and tax would be better to separate.
Now, the text "Incl. tax" has the same size as the price, and it doesn't look good.

Frank
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
Hi,.

the price is now as follows formatted "19.80 EUR incl tax".
Is it possible for two variable to use?
Price and tax would be better to separate.
Now, the text "Incl. tax" has the same size as the price, and it doesn't look good.

Frank

Hi Frank,

No, it's not supported.

P.S. Please do not duplicate forum topics
10 years ago
Is this version supposed to show as 3.30?

I just installed 3.20 on a web site and when I go to the Administration\System Information, it displays "nopCommerce version 3.30".

Thanks,
Tony
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.