nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
ChuckR wrote:
New York - Do you have a demo of this somewhere to look at? If so, we can create a new feature topic and discuss.

I don't have a demo.  I could post some screen shots
10 years ago
New York wrote:
For work item More advanced promotion price calculations..., please consider "Discount Calculation Method" plugins.

Thanks. There's a separate work item for this feature - https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11744
10 years ago
ChuckR wrote:
...warehouse suggestions...

and

New York wrote:
...I can contribute some code if this is the desired path.

Thanks a lot. Sure, please do it. But I'm not sure that such Enterprise-level feature will appear in the near time. Anyway, I've just created a work item
10 years ago
A nice feature similar to rental would be a reservation system for a hotel/ house owners with online booking. A down payment should be optional like a fixed fee or a percentage. That down payment must be paid on reservation.
10 years ago
More CMS features so that more customer pages and text can be added with nice SEO proof url's. I know there is a plugin, but default out the box would be nicer. In particular since the footer needs SEO improvements for 1 language. For multiple languages I do not know if the SEO is better.
10 years ago
I would suggest to create skin file /section for the default theme
group all colors and fonts into on file

thank u
10 years ago
hezyz wrote:
I would suggest to create skin file /section for the default theme
group all colors and fonts into on file

Hi Hezy,

please clarify.
10 years ago
create 3 css files style, style.rtl and skin

in skin put only properties that can be changed with out changing the layout
basically colors, background colors, images and fonts
10 years ago
whats about selling software (key)

I add a software product and I add for example 10 keys im the database.
With variant attributes.

Software variant a = key a
Software variant b = key b

When order is confirmed, automatically the client gets the next available key.

Maybe available keys = in stock

regards Marc

I'm working on a solution, I can give out the key, but the admin part for availability is missing.

regards
Marc
10 years ago
Would it be possible to send campaigns and add subscriptions by store?

Example:

the newsletter subscribers of my cycling store should only receive  a newsletter from this store and not from my other stores (soccer, basketball, ...)

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11699
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.