nopCommerce 3.30 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
kava wrote:
a question...
custom customer attributes doesn't appear in checkout process?
I set a new attribute in "Admin/Setting/CustomerUser" page
control type "textbox" and set "required" true

in http://localhost:15536/checkout/shippingaddress dont's the field

No, these attributes are displayed only on the registration and "customer info" pages
10 years ago
domenico.neri wrote:
HTML editor doesn't let you browse image folder as previous nopcommerce versions.

Right. It was because we moved to another editor (new version not compatible with the previous one) and new picture plugin that does not support browsing
10 years ago
carljackson wrote:
Just downloaded to try and seems to be an issue with the kendo UI date picker (I'm using firefox) is no way to keep it open when you click it. (opens and closes again)

Thanks

Carl

Hi Carl,

Do you experience it on our demo site. It works fine in my FF
10 years ago
michael.hidalgo wrote:
Hi there,
Where should we fill up an issue? at CodePlex?

If you think you've found a bug please report it on our Bug Reports forum
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I just had a look at the 3.30 responsive theme. A big improvement, excellent work, well done.

Top Menu active or inactive categories.

My observation :

When the category menu turns into the mobile version, for navigation purposes the top menu should have similar coding to Category navigation

<li class="@(category.Id == Model.CurrentCategoryId ? "active" : "inactive")">

Category Simple Model does not allow css for active categories.

Top Menu
<li> <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Category", new { SeName = category.SeName })">@category.Name

I suggest with Top Menu mobile menu should 'remember' which category is currently active.

Jon
10 years ago
Great news. Thank you!
10 years ago
Do you plan to add bundling and minification for css files with the new VS mechanism?
I see on http://demo.nopcommerce.com/ that it seems to be done for js.
Best regards.
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,  3.30 looks very interesting.

Couple of comments - for these two items:

- Performance optimization. Added a setting ('catalogsettings.ignorestorelimitations
- Performance optimization. Added a setting ('catalogsettings.ignoreacl')

Could either of these checks be made automatic, rather than a manually definted setting based on the current configuation?  Eg if there is only one store, couldn't NC remember this when it launches and always operate as though this has been set?  This way, even naive users would get the performance benefit.

Just curious...
10 years ago
Also, is there any fix in 3.30 for the Admin area being in US date format? Previously trying to change it to UK (or any other other) date format caused lots of issues.

eg: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/2653/how-to-change-date-format-for-admin-interface.aspx?p=6

Is there a work item for this problem I can track?
10 years ago
I checked most features and improvements in the demo admin. That was a great list of additions!!!
My feedback:
- I couldn't find where to set: Hide dashboard reports (titles) based on ACL permissions.

-  Customer attributes should also consider Date and Image Upload control types
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.