NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I have applied the latest version of theme to my 3.4 site and am seeing a double <h3>Contact Us</h3> on the page. I have enabled the blue version of theme. I'm not seeing on the demo site, so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?
9 years ago
Try clean the name Contact us on the topic.
9 years ago
djave wrote:
Thanks for your cool theme.
Just a question. How can i disable or hide the left side categories menu?

thanks in advance.

Hello. We are sorry for the delayed reply. Last week was national holiday in our country. If you want to remove/disable the category from page, you have to change the view file. There is no straight forward option to remove category.

Thank you.
9 years ago
victorialewis wrote:
Hi there,

Just to thank the development team on this template, I uploaded their latest version and the colour picker change is easy and quick to default a change of colour to the whole site or do show/hide for the customer. Really quick replies and solutions, everything working well - thank you!

Hi to you too. We are very glad you like the color picker theme. We are eagerly waiting to help you any time.
Thank you very much for your review.
9 years ago
GQuarella wrote:
In ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml at least two strings are not localized; you should use @T("Products.Specs") and @T("Products.Tags").
Thanks

Giovanni Quarella

Hello,
Thank you for reviewing. Our developer team has been informed about the problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the upcoming update.
Thank you.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I am using nop 3.4 and have the following options selected in the admin: "Twitter META tags" and "Open Graph META tags". This is supposed to generate twitter and open graph meta tags on the product details page. When I look at the source code of the page I am not seeing these tags. Are these not supported with this theme?

Hello.
Thank you for mentioning out the problem. We will review the mentioned problem and try to correct it in the next update.

Thank you for your valuable review.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I have applied the latest version of theme to my 3.4 site and am seeing a double <h3>Contact Us</h3> on the page. I have enabled the blue version of theme. I'm not seeing on the demo site, so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Our developer team has been informed. hopefully we'll update the theme very soon.
9 years ago
9 years ago
You are also missing the following code on the _ColumnsTwoHomePage and _ColumnsTwo files for the Vendor blocks:
@Html.Action("VendorNavigation", "Catalog")
9 years ago
Hi,.

I would like to top left in the menu (bar cart and so) small logo with link us embed script.

How can I do that. Can anyone help?

Frank
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.