NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:

We have updated our release today. Please, download it and try it.

Aaaw , thank you so much for quick updated version :)
5/5 rating for this theme :)
9 years ago
andy.brummer wrote:
This is a great theme that saved me a ton of time building a custom theme for a client.  

I'm not sure if this the best place to post this, but I found a minor bug with the _ProductBox.cshtml view.  The Text_Truncate function is cutting off ending tags when the ShortDescription has html in it.  I added a simple regex to strip tags before checking the length or truncating, which works for my content.

Hi ,

Thanks for pointing out the bug. Please can you send us your work so that we could update our theme and upload it in the next version.
9 years ago
hi
u should move _productBox from views/product to views/shared
9 years ago
great work. now, how can i remove the color picker?
9 years ago
hezyz wrote:
hi
u should move _productBox from views/product to views/shared

Thank you for your valuable recommendation. Our developer team will keep that in mind in the next update.
9 years ago
TaResuelto wrote:
great work. now, how can i remove the color picker?

As many of you want to remove the color picker, we have uploaded the theme without color-picker. You can get that in the latest update. There's also a readme file where you can get documentation for customize color.
9 years ago
Thanks for your cool theme.
Just a question. How can i disable or hide the left side categories menu?

thanks in advance.
9 years ago
Hi there,

Just to thank the development team on this template, I uploaded their latest version and the colour picker change is easy and quick to default a change of colour to the whole site or do show/hide for the customer. Really quick replies and solutions, everything working well - thank you!
9 years ago
In ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml at least two strings are not localized; you should use @T("Products.Specs") and @T("Products.Tags").
Thanks

Giovanni Quarella
9 years ago
I am using nop 3.4 and have the following options selected in the admin: "Twitter META tags" and "Open Graph META tags". This is supposed to generate twitter and open graph meta tags on the product details page. When I look at the source code of the page I am not seeing these tags. Are these not supported with this theme?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.