NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
You are also missing the following code on the _ColumnsTwoHomePage and _ColumnsTwo files for the Vendor blocks:
@Html.Action("VendorNavigation", "Catalog")

Hi, thank you for your valuable review. We'll surely check those files. And try to correct that in the next update.
9 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
Hi,.

I would like to top left in the menu (bar cart and so) small logo with link us embed script.

How can I do that. Can anyone help?

Frank

Hi. If you want to add any links in the Top menu which has cart in it, you need to edit Header.cshtml file which is in \Views\Shared folder. There find the container div and put this code before the div.

<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-left">
    <li><a href="/link-with-us" class="ico-register">Link With Us</a></li>
</ul>

You can make a topic if you want.
Thank you for reviewing our theme. Please feel free to ask about any more queries if you have.
9 years ago
A great looking theme. nopCommerce contribution from Bangladesh should be increased.
9 years ago
You might forget to edit the following file according to nopCommerce 3.4: Catalog/SearchBox.cshtml . In nopCommerce 3.4, if anyone hit 'search' button with the text 'Seach store' in the search text box, a message is appeared with the warning - 'Please enter some search keyword'. Please update the file accordingly. Thank you.
9 years ago
Hi Brother,
Feeling very much happy to see your feedback about our theme and found a people from Bangladesh in this community.  

ratul_63 wrote:
A great looking theme. nopCommerce contribution from Bangladesh should be increased.

We also try to increase nopCommerce contribution from Bangladesh. As you are also from Bangladesh we can work together to build up a nopCommerce community in Bangladesh. Then that community can contribute a lot for nopCommerce. If you are inerested to work together you can send me personal message.

ratul_63 wrote:
You might forget to edit the following file according to nopCommerce 3.4: Catalog/SearchBox.cshtml . In nopCommerce 3.4, if anyone hit 'search' button with the text 'Seach store' in the search text box, a message is appeared with the warning - 'Please enter some search keyword'. Please update the file accordingly. Thank you.

We will checking this issue you mentioned and update it in our next version. If we face any problem regarding trace out this issue we will knock you.
9 years ago
In 3.4 version if add a custom customer attributes field this field not show in public store.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Hi Brother,
Feeling very much happy to see your feedback about our theme and found a people from Bangladesh in this community.  

Thank you very much. Good to see you in the community of nopCommerce.

BrainStation-23 wrote:
We also try to increase nopCommerce contribution from Bangladesh. As you are also from Bangladesh we can work together to build up a nopCommerce community in Bangladesh. Then that community can contribute a lot for nopCommerce. If you are inerested to work together you can send me personal message.

I will be proud to work together with you. I'll send you a pm.
9 years ago
Hi

Any thoughts when the next version will be released and will you be changing over to using Bootstrap v3.2.0?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard
9 years ago
Подскажите какая еще цветовая гамма доступна в этой теме кроме черно-белой. Есть ли возможность ее редактировать под себя?
9 years ago
Татьяна wrote:
Подскажите какая еще цветовая гамма доступна в этой теме кроме черно-белой. Есть ли возможность ее редактировать под себя?

Смотрите каталог
Примеры
Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NopRoot\Content\color-styles

Прочитать
Readme.txt
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.