nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
kovacm wrote:
I have tested the new rental feature. Nice, but I have one issue with it, with the way price is calculated. If a customer wants to rent a product from one day morning to the second day night he would expect to fill in the store start day "the first day" and end date "the second day" but if he do so, the price will be just for one day.

My preference would be to add time field in the start date and end date, the time can be a drop down with whole and potentionally halfs of hours, administrator would be able to set minimum and maximum time for simplicity (later whole store schedule would be nice, so excluding non-working days and different working hours per day). Then it can be for simplicity calculated per "whole days" in case rental is per days.

This would give the store a possibility to get a product back from one customer at the same day as renting it to another customer and the store knowing when it will be picked up and returned.

Thanks a lot for suggestion. THis work item already exists. Please vote here
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Thanks a lot for suggestion. THis work item already exists. Please vote here

Thanks, I voted. Nevertheless, even without hours, I would prefer rental starting 8th December and ending 9th December to mean 2 days of rental = customer identifing days when it is fully rented. Days of pickup and return can be something else than rental start date and end date. I am not sure how big percentage of people see that the same way.
9 years ago
Need to add price filter and specification filter using checkbox for filter product list/grid view just like amazon.com and flipcart.com
9 years ago
When is the expected release date for version 3.5?
9 years ago
mckeevamark12 wrote:
When is the expected release date for version 3.5?

December 8th
9 years ago
DevComm wrote:
It would be great to overrule the price for associated products. That way you can make it more attractive for a customer to add other products, without having to create attribute combinations

Can you create a workitem for this please? :-)
9 years ago
I tested the option to add custom address attributes in the admin panel on the "Address form fields" tab in customer settings. (Configuration>settings>customer settings)

I think it would be nice to give the admin the flexibility to show the added attributes on either the billing or shipping address page or both during checkout.  For example I'm trying to set an attribute for a pickup location which is specific to only the shipping address but the attribute also appears on the billing address page.
9 years ago
DevComm wrote:
It would be great to overrule the price for associated products. That way you can make it more attractive for a customer to add other products, without having to create attribute combinations

Can you create a workitem for this please? :-)

Sure. Please vote here. Thanks for suggestion.
9 years ago
mckeevamark12 wrote:
I tested the option to add custom address attributes in the admin panel on the "Address form fields" tab in customer settings. (Configuration>settings>customer settings)

I think it would be nice to give the admin the flexibility to show the added attributes on either the billing or shipping address page or both during checkout.  For example I'm trying to set an attribute for a pickup location which is specific to only the shipping address but the attribute also appears on the billing address page.

H,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. I've just created a work item. Please vote
9 years ago
Need to add price filter and specification filter using checkbox for filter product list/grid view just like amazon.com and flipcart.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.