nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
libor wrote:
Hello Andrei,
You might want to unbind the source control settings before you publish the source files, so VS will not complain about it at those who download it. (not a large problem though...).
It is quite tedious to do it manually, but I found this utility http://vsunbindsourcecc.codeplex.com/ to do it easily.

Hi,

Does your VS complain when opening the solution? Could you please make a screenshot?
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hello Andrei,
You might want to unbind the source control settings before you publish the source files, so VS will not complain about it at those who download it. (not a large problem though...).
It is quite tedious to do it manually, but I found this utility http://vsunbindsourcecc.codeplex.com/ to do it easily.
Hi,

Does your VS complain when opening the solution? Could you please make a screenshot?

I am sorry, I could not reproduce the error on the new, clean, untouched download. It was apparently only my working copy causing the message. Must be something I set eventually or a maybe a bug in the VS2013. Sorry for the false report.
9 years ago
What about extended RMA? It should be possible to refund money. Furthermore the stock should be changed automatically.
9 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:
What about extended RMA? It should be possible to refund money. Furthermore the stock should be changed automatically.

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Please vote for this work item here
9 years ago
why don't we update the package Maxmind.GeoIP2, i just updated and found out that nop 3.4 only uses version 0.3.3 whereas the current version is up to 2.1.0. So it has not been updated for a long time.
9 years ago
congthanhgiong wrote:
why don't we update the package Maxmind.GeoIP2, i just updated and found out that nop 3.4 only uses version 0.3.3 whereas the current version is up to 2.1.0. So it has not been updated for a long time.

nopCommerce always uses the latest version of technologies and third-party libraries. If you have a look at the latest development version of nopCommerce on Codeplex (upcoming 3.50), then you can see it uses Maxmind.GeoIP 2.1.0.0 (not 0.3.3).

nopCommerce 3.40 was released four months ago. Version 3.40 uses Maxmind.GeoIP 0.3.3 because it was the latest available version of Maxmind.GeoIP when it was released.
9 years ago
A product customizer would be amazing. For t-shirts and things.  I see a lot of people looking for this technology to work with nopcommerce and feel there is a great demand for it. I've even tried to contact several of the forum users who say they are developing this or have this for their sites, but do not get any response.  It's becoming an essential need for my business. I've got websites that need this soon or I'll have to migrate them over to another ecommerce platform that provides this until it become available here.  Thanks for the consideration.
9 years ago
It would be great to overrule the price for associated products. That way you can make it more attractive for a customer to add other products, without having to create attribute combinations
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Are there any anticipated changes to the system requirements i.e. framework, SQL, VS, etc. for 3.50?
Maybe, we'll move to .NET Framework 4.5.2 (now 4.5.1)

This concerns me a little, because many hosts will not change from 4.5.1 until 4.5.2 has been available for more time.
Godaddy, for example, doesn't move from one .NET framework version to the next usually for a full year after it's release date.
9 years ago
embryo wrote:
This concerns me a little, because many hosts will not change from 4.5.1 until 4.5.2 has been available for more time.
Godaddy, for example, doesn't move from one .NET framework version to the next usually for a full year after it's release date.

Hi Steve,

No, this task is postponed and won't be done in the next version
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.