nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
cybernexus wrote:
I know this was discussed or mentioned once before but currently are there any plans to pull out certain features from the core code and migrate them to plugins? For various reasons it seems like it would be more streamlined to see certain features rebaked as plugins. (ie blog, forum, newsletter signups / campaigns, polls, etc).

Is there an active work item for this already, if so I apologize but I could not find it. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

The work item is til open
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:
I know this was discussed or mentioned once before but currently are there any plans to pull out certain features from the core code and migrate them to plugins? For various reasons it seems like it would be more streamlined to see certain features rebaked as plugins. (ie blog, forum, newsletter signups / campaigns, polls, etc).

Is there an active work item for this already, if so I apologize but I could not find it. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
The work item is til open

There it is, couldn't find the right mix of words to filter and find it
9 years ago
Hi Andrei,

"Free shipping over 'X'" now for all countries the same.
It would be better setting for individual countries.

Frank
9 years ago
I've seen quite some issues in the DNN community with user spammer registrations:

http://www.dnnsoftware.com/community-blog/cid/154984/spammer-registrations

it might be an idea to double check if nopcommerce is also vulnerable to a similar attack?
9 years ago
Any ideas on when or if Multi-Tenant support will be available?  Referring to the work item here
9 years ago
cargo1118 wrote:
Any ideas on when or if Multi-Tenant support will be available?  Referring to the work item here

Please read post by Andrei
9 years ago
After getting the Hugh improvements in memory in 3.4, fixing the Dynamic price for combination would be top of my list. I know its a feature that would make many nopCommerce admins very happy :o)

Info https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11111 and https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28373/dynamic-price-for-product-combinations-and-generated-combinations-only-available-for-customer.aspx
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

I've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.50). Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- Rental products
- Web farm support
- Paid Registrations
- Ability to assign catalog price per currency
- Better warehouse support and inventory control.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

I know some of these work items were postponed several times. I hope all of them will be done in version 3.50. You can find all existing work items for this version here.

Estimate release time - November-December 2014 (4-5 months).

P.S. Also our efforts will be focused on marketing of the product, enhancements of the official site, and entire product ecosystem.

P. P.S. Looking at "roadmap" topics for previous versions I see that a lot of people used them for feature and enhancement suggestions. Of course it's very good that our community is so active. We highly appreciate it. But this way these topics became very bloated with minor suggestions or just questions. Could you please use dedicated Suggestions and Feedback for such purposes? Let's use this topic only for some more general discussion of version 3.50 or really significant features.

Hi Andrei,
please don't forget to add some packing info
-X product in box,
-box dimentions,
-X box in pallet,
-box weight,
-pallet dimentions,
-pallet weight

Thanks,
Karay
9 years ago
I would like a wider functionality for setting bonuses partners (payments for referrals), gift certificates.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Хотелось бы более широкого функционала по настройкам бонусов, партнеров (выплаты за переходы), подарочных сертификатов.
9 years ago
Regarding the "Better warehouse support and inventory control", please make it so it doesn't drop the old table or records because we still have it with valuable warehouse contact information and credentials.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.