nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
breakskater wrote:
I see the Ability to override nopCommerce views from plugin views folder feature has been updated. Will it be in this release?

Most probably, no. This work item is proposed (not active)
9 years ago
New York wrote:
Andrei
I see that 'includeDiscounts' parameter was removed from some methods in PriceCalculationService

public virtual decimal GetSubTotal(ShoppingCartItem shoppingCartItem)

public virtual decimal GetUnitPrice(ShoppingCartItem shoppingCartItem)

Just wondering why

(Shipping Director & Payment Director provided helper methods for store owner to use in calculations - e.g. [sci.]GetSubTotalWithoutDiscounts() )

Hi Dennis,

There is no need to calculate prices in the cart without discount (now this parameter is always "true"). BY the way, why do you need?

P.S. You can use a workaround to get item subtotal without discount. GetSubTotal() - GetDiscountAmount()
9 years ago
Thanks Andrei.
It's not that I personally need it, but an SD customer might be using it in a calculation; for example, surcharge for Insurance based on actual product total without discount.

(Update:  P.S.  It's  GetSubTotal() + GetDiscountAmount()  - i.e. "plus", not "minus"  - we need to add the discount amount to the GetSubTotal() amount that does not have it; GetDiscountAmount()  returns a positive amount.  Thanks again.)
9 years ago
I just noticed that https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11992 "Better stock management for attribute combinations" is active for 3.5.  It will be very useful to many store owners if this workitem can be completed.

Thanks,
Chris
9 years ago
New York wrote:
P.S.  It's  GetSubTotal() + GetDiscountAmount()  - i.e. "plus", not "minus"  - we need to add the discount amount to the GetSubTotal() amount that does not have it; GetDiscountAmount()  returns a positive amount.

Why "plus"? GetSubTotal() returns values WITH discount. And then you have to reduce it ("minus") in order to get a value without discount
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
P.S. You can use a workaround to get item subtotal without discount. GetSubTotal() - GetDiscountAmount()

Refactored again. Please have a look at changeset 40bc63409503.
9 years ago
A simple one:
Remove the left slide-in effect of the third image in the NivoSlider plugin.
(See https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21298/nivo-slider-effect.aspx)
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Why "plus"? GetSubTotal() returns values WITH discount. And then you have to reduce it ("minus") in order to get a value without discount

Yes, "plus".  E.g.  1500 product total (i.e. without discount).  50 discount.  
GetSubTotal() is WITH discount, so it returns 1500-50 = 1450.  GetDiscountAmount() returns 50.  1450 + 50 = original 1500.
9 years ago
New York wrote:
Yes, "plus".  E.g.  1500 product total (i.e. without discount).  50 discount.  
GetSubTotal() is WITH discount, so it returns 1500-50 = 1450.  GetDiscountAmount() returns 50.  1450 + 50 = original 1500.

Hi Dennis,

Sure. You're absolutely right!
9 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Is this what you had in mind or do you have customised reports or functionality that would be adversely affected with the upgrade path I propose?

Hey Gaz, I reviewed your recommendations for the multiple warehouse feature and it sounds thorough and all will be implemented except the shelf feature.

G'day Bruce,

Thanks for the feedback and soz for the delay my reply I've done a quick update on what I'm doing Here.

Good news is though that I've incorporated "Shelf" management where just to be sure we're on the same page I define shelf as being a particular point where the stock is stored in a warehouse or store. Other words that could be used to describe that point could be Rack, Bay, Bin etc etc etc.

Was this the sort of outcome you were looking for?

Cheers
Gaz
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.