nopCommerce 3.50 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I wish that on version 3.5 will be add more feature to the Multi-vendor.

- Category navigation under each vendor: it is easy for customer to find product by specific vendor.
With the grow of product for each vendor, customer also easy to find product by category in each vendor according to their service.

- Vendor shall have own product template: let say if we could have vendor to have their own product template.
Example: mobile phone vendor has a mobile template, clothes vendor shall have Clothes template.

I think that this feature will add extra feature to Nop to gain more and more bigger e-commerce solution.

Mick,
Thanks.
9 years ago
gaz wrote:
Good news is though that I've incorporated "Shelf" management where just to be sure we're on the same page I define shelf as being a particular point where the stock is stored in a warehouse or store. Other words that could be used to describe that point could be Rack, Bay, Bin etc etc etc.

Wow! That sounds great Gaz! It actually goes beyond our needs but in the future we may need to know the exact point of storage for products. We only need basic warehouse functionality at the moment such as warehouse information (including contact info and notes) and the ability to associate products to warehouses like before. We use this information to determine which warehouse is needed to place orders and warehouse website credentials if needed. We'll review your update because it may be useful to our warehouses for inventory tracking.
9 years ago
Hi,

i think that in order to improve performances it would be great to move all blocking javascript files at the end of the body.
I know that it's possible to change the resourcelocation propery to resourcelocation.foot but at the moment it won't work because there's a lot of inline javascript code in all the pages.
I think it's also is much cleaner to have all js code in proper js files.
Also minification is not working properly with js files in different path locations.
I think in the future we will have more and more javascript code able to dynamically generate html calling server side services rather than razor generated views so it makes sense to pay a lot of attention to it.

Thanks!
9 years ago
I have tested around on Nop. Related Product is set manually in Admin site.

On the ebay or amazon site, I saw related product or suggested product at the bottom of the page is great.
So wonder how do they do that.?

Google around, I understand that they use Collaborative filtering or Recommender System.

I hope that next version of Nop would have such feature.

Thank,
Mick
9 years ago
MK_Mick wrote:
Collaborative filtering or Recommender System. [for Suggested Products]

Hey Mick, that is a good idea. You should create a Feature Request in the suggestions forum. It would also be a great plugin until it is integrated into nopCommerce. There are other features that I feel should be part of the core code base such as more notifications (e.g. Suggested Products Email Notifications, Your cart was left empty notification (with discount or without), Customer Birthday notifications (with discount), and many more; however, the nopCommerce team has to prioritize the features based on demand and urgency. The Customer Birthday notifications will be included as a bonus feature of the free mobSocial plugin that can be turned on or off.
9 years ago
How likely is it that https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/9291 will be included please?
9 years ago
johndillon wrote:
How likely is it that https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/9291 will be included please?

Most probably (about 80%) it'll be implemented in the next version. But please note that it's not for sure.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Most probably (about 80%) it'll be implemented in the next version. But please note that it's not for sure.

Hmmm sounds suspiciously similar to 3.4 ;). Understood though thanks.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:

This is one of those work items that has strong "marketing" benefits to it (for the platform). Hope to see this in 3.5.
9 years ago
Hello Andrei,

Point 1:
wishlist and VAT must be displayed. As with product and in the foot.

Point 2:
In Newsletter there must be a registration and log off.

Can be installed in the new version.
It is important for a well-known shop seal in Germany. The Shop Seal is otherwise denied.

frank
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.