TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi Larry.
I thought alot of the jquery issues were resolved..
I've noticed in cAjaxClient.js you're still using has jQuery.className.. which doesn't work with jquery 1.4.2..

please see the fix:

From lines 33-97:

OnManufacturerClick: function (obj) {
        if ($(obj).hasClass('disabled')) {
            return;
        };

var state = $(obj).hasClass('selected');
        if (state) {
            $(obj).attr('class','unSelected');
        } else {
            $(obj).attr('class','selected');
        }

this.BindValue("filterProductManufacturers", this.ManufacturersSelected());
        this.BindValue("filterPageIndex", "1");
        this.CreateUrl();
        this.GetPageContent();

return false;
    },

OnSubcategoryClick: function (obj) {
        //change status of checkboxes
            return;
        };
        if (state) {
            $(obj).attr('class', 'unSelected');
        } else {
            $(obj).attr('class', 'selected');
        }

this.BindValue("filterProductSubcategories", this.SubcategoriesSelected());
        this.CreateUrl();
        this.GetPageContent();

return false;
    },

OnPageIndexClick: function (num) {
        this.BindValue("filterPageIndex", num.toString());
        this.CreateUrl();
        this.GetPageContent();
        return false;
    },

OnPageSizeClick: function (num) {
        this.BindValue("filterPageSize", num.toString());
        this.CreateUrl();
        this.GetPageContent();
        return false;
    },

OnAttrClick: function (obj) {
            return;
        };
        if (state) {
            $(obj).attr('class', 'unSelected');
        } else {
            $(obj).attr('class', 'selected');
        }
13 years ago
Hi Larry,
your demo page http://13dects191.noptemplate.com/ is not running...
13 years ago
Larry,
After we migrate to 1.90.1 we are having some layout problems with CATEGORIES and Localization.
I sent a email with a PPT explaining the problems. We are waiting your response ASAP, ok?
Thanks.
13 years ago
Larry,
Are you there ????
13 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Larry,
After we migrate to 1.90.1 we are having some layout problems with CATEGORIES and Localization.
I sent a email with a PPT explaining the problems. We are waiting your response ASAP, ok?
Thanks.

If you have made upgrade then most probably you are seeing localization string key names instead of proper text values. I have mentioned in one of my previous comments that trendyshoes upgrade doesn't creates required localization strings. When doing my install I had to find the localization scripts and then executed them manually.
Here are the scripts that I borrowed from nopCommerce_createData.sql

SET IDENTITY_INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ON
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13155, 7, N'OsShop.QuickLook', N'Quick look')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13156, 7, N'OsShop.BuyNow', N'Buy now')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13157, 7, N'OsShop.tips', N'TIPS')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13158, 7, N'OsShop.searchtips', N'Most relevant matches shown. Click Search for more items')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13159, 7, N'OsShop.SHOPBYPRODUCT', N'SHOP BY PRODUCT')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13160, 7, N'OsShop.BRANDS', N'BRANDS')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13161, 7, N'OsShop.GETINSPIRED', N'GET INSPIRED')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13162, 7, N'OsShop.OsShop', N'OsShop')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13163, 7, N'OsShop.MenuProfessional', N'Menu Professional')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13164, 7, N'OsShop.MenuElite', N'Menu Elite')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13165, 7, N'OsShop.SynchronizeMenuItem', N'Synchronize Menu Item')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13166, 7, N'OsShop.Synchronize', N'Synchronize')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13167, 7, N'OsShop.MenuOptions', N'Menu Options')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13168, 7, N'OsShop.whatnew', N'What''s new')
INSERT [dbo].[Nop_LocaleStringResource] ([LocaleStringResourceID], [LanguageID], [ResourceName], [ResourceValue]) VALUES (13169, 7, N'OsShop.AllBrands', N'All Brands')
13 years ago
Hi Mazhar,
Thanks for your response. The texts strings aren't the problem I meant. We are having some AJAX problems that are not working properly in some situations. If you would like, I can send the same PPT for your records.
13 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi Mazhar,
Thanks for your response. The texts strings aren't the problem I meant. We are having some AJAX problems that are not working properly in some situations. If you would like, I can send the same PPT for your records.

Ohh I see. Yeah I would like to see your PPT. Please check your PM.
13 years ago
Hi!
just wondering if you got the fix for gift vouchers as well? I'm having the same problems..
what ajax problems are you having? ill probably have them too but haven't found them!
Cheers,
Tom
13 years ago
Hi.. also if i hit search and get to the search results screen im getting nothing at all..
none of my products are showing up in the search results...

the ajax search finds them ok.. but the search results finds nothing at all!

Any help?
13 years ago
thomen wrote:
Hi!
just wondering if you got the fix for gift vouchers as well? I'm having the same problems..
what ajax problems are you having? ill probably have them too but haven't found them!
Cheers,
Tom

Hi Tom,
Sorry I didn't response before, I don't know why but I am not receiving my notifications anymore.
We decide here to move to latest version of Trendshoes and the gift card problem we had it was solved. But we are having new problems with ajax controls and the localization stuffs. If you want, I can share the problems we found here with you, I can send a PPT with them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.