TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
That would be so awesome
my email is penny.lane.mini at gmail.com

I'd love to get a rundown of some more of the problems.. as i have a few of my own.. I've upgraded to the new trendy shoes as well! been spending alot of time in tortise svn and windiff!
13 years ago
Hi Larry,
having issues building trendyshoes in release..

Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary isn't referenced properly in my project and im wondering where these dll's usually live?

I can build in debug but not release
Thanks,
Tom
13 years ago
Hi Larry and co..

just missing some references and wondering if anyone could tell me what they are and where i'd get them?
a.m said they're not in the normal release so can you please let me know where i could find them and what i need them for as they're trendy shoes specific...

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz50/mollythemoggie/nopReferences.png
13 years ago
Hi Guys,
as most of you on this trendy post know i've upgraded.. might i be so bold as to ask. WHERE IS THE WISHLIST!!!
i'm getting so frustrated with trendy breaking core functionality.

can anyone help or does anyone have a fix?
Thanks,
Tom
13 years ago
Hi Larry,
I have tried to contact you through email but without success, so I'll try to ask here.
I have a few questions about licensing.
Does the 99 GBP version contains upgrades for new versions of nopCommerce?
Will you offer version for nopCommerce 2.0, that will be MVC based?
What parts of website is not customizable (=encrypted) in 99 GBP version?
Is it possible to upgrade encrypted version to unencrypted when I once purchase 99 GBP version? How much it costs?

Thanks,
Marek
13 years ago
Again we have the same problem.. Response time is quite slow..
I would really appreciate a response as would other people.. we shouldn't have to be chasing up with multiple posts.. or multiple emails or trying to catch you on skype..

is there going to be some kind of support system in the new site?
13 years ago
thomen wrote:
Hi Guys,
as most of you on this trendy post know i've upgraded.. might i be so bold as to ask. WHERE IS THE WISHLIST!!!
i'm getting so frustrated with trendy breaking core functionality.

can anyone help or does anyone have a fix?
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,
Don´t you get WISHLIST in your new version yet? It´s working here, after I apply a fix in product detail page sent by Larry. If you wish I can send this page for you, ok?
13 years ago
By the way, this topic could be renamed to "Larry's Widows"
13 years ago
haha yes yes it should be!

yeah i upgraded to the new version and still no wishlist button appears on my product page even though i have wishlist enabled..

if you could please send me the file that'd be excellent...

thank you so much.. It's almost like this should be called "trendy shoes users supporting other trendy shoes users"
13 years ago
thomen wrote:
haha yes yes it should be!

yeah i upgraded to the new version and still no wishlist button appears on my product page even though i have wishlist enabled..

if you could please send me the file that'd be excellent...

thank you so much.. It's almost like this should be called "trendy shoes users supporting other trendy shoes users"

Hi Tom,
I just sent the email for you, ok?
It´s working for me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.