TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Guyes,

I have released a jquery fashion theme, please visit https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9887/premium-fashion-theme-with-additional-features-released.aspx for more information.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi,
We are having a big performance problems here with our experience with OSSHOP template, mainly in ajax controls, when we click to browse a bunch of products (like categories, new arrival, ..). Anybody can fixed this problem ?
Thanks
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi,
We are having a big performance problems here with our experience with OSSHOP template, mainly in ajax controls, when we click to browse a bunch of products (like categories, new arrival, ..). Anybody can fixed this problem ?
Thanks

Do you mean slow response time?
12 years ago
Yes, I am talking about response time. Take a look in this web site (http://www.netfashion.com.br/angiefashion) . We are working in beta, but the response time has been our big problem. Click on "Novidades" (What´s new) or in "INverno 2011" (Winter 2011) and take a look.
12 years ago
Did you test the response time on your local? Is it fast enough?
12 years ago
Guys, One of my customer bought this theme and had the same problem so I got a chance to look at how they have done this. There approach to get attributes and data is making it slow to load. I am working on my ajax version, it should be available in a weeks time. It would be lot faster.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Guys, One of my customer bought this theme and had the same problem so I got a chance to look at how they have done this. There approach to get attributes and data is making it slow to load. I am working on my ajax version, it should be available in a weeks time. It would be lot faster.

Good job man!
12 years ago
nopDev wrote:
Did you test the response time on your local? Is it fast enough?

In localhost is a little better, but not fast enough. We are working with 500 products in our database, it is a very small database, don´t it?
We have another customer with more than 3000 products... We cannot use this template for sure, with this response time.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Great news !! Do you have any date for release  this version? All the source code will be included?
12 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Great news !! Do you have any date for release  this version? All the source code will be included?

The template is already released. The ajax product template should be released in a weeks time. The shopping cart is in ajax right now. For more information please have a look at http://www.just4design.co.uk/add-ons.asp
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.