TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
@atiqi36

Hi i may be interested in puchasing your template, to use as a starter template for my client projects, i was wanting to get some more information on how the licensing etc... works

and more information as to what the additional ajax functionality due to be released in a week will be? and will that functionality be bundled with the template at £100.00?

Please feel free to PM me if you would rather not talk about this on the forum.

Regards

Liam
12 years ago
watto_uk wrote:
@atiqi36

Hi i may be interested in puchasing your template, to use as a starter template for my client projects, i was wanting to get some more information on how the licensing etc... works

and more information as to what the additional ajax functionality due to be released in a week will be? and will that functionality be bundled with the template at £100.00?

Regards

Liam

Hi Liam,

You can use the template for only one website. So for each website you would have to buy the tempelate. You get all the PSD files for design and full source and install version of nopcommerce. You also get xhtml converted files. All this for £100.

The ajax functionality would be a category/manufacturer template which is fully ajax. All the attributes, filters, page numbers would be in jquery and would work like the shopping cart I have done here

http://109.203.111.116:33307/shoppingcart.aspx

To test Shopping cart please use discount code '456' and for gift cards please use following two gift cards '66312104-b258' or '78b26d69-3254'
Estimate shipping is enabled so you can calculate for any country.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi atiq,
Have you had any
Response time Experience  using your template with more than 2000 Products?
12 years ago
watto_uk wrote:
@atiqi36

Regards

Liam

the same for me please
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Guys, One of my customer bought this theme and had the same problem so I got a chance to look at how they have done this. There approach to get attributes and data is making it slow to load. I am working on my ajax version, it should be available in a weeks time. It would be lot faster.

Hi,
I took a look in your template and I liked a lot the look and feel, but I have some doubts:
1. We need to sell by color and size. How can select a specifica color and size in your template?
2. Where will be shown related products in Datail product page?
3. In the Shopping Cart page we don´t have any information about size and color.
4. Every time we put a product in the basket we receive a Confirmation screen. Is it possible to disable it?
5. In this product "Cape back statement dress " there are 2 "Buy" buttons. Why?
6. My mainly concern is about response time. The template and your ajax functions are not increase too much the standard NOP response time. Do you have any information about this? We are getting out from OSSHOP template because of this and none tech support.
12 years ago
Here are the answers to your questions;

I took a look in your template and I liked a lot the look and feel, but I have some doubts:
1. We need to sell by color and size. How can select a specifica color and size in your template?

I have setup this product for you. if you look at http://109.203.111.116:33307/products/98-double-collar-frock-coat.aspx you can see that you can select the color and size. There would be an update on this after I have finished the product ajax template.

2. Where will be shown related products in Datail product page?
Related products shown on the same url http://109.203.111.116:33307/products/98-double-collar-frock-coat.aspx

3. In the Shopping Cart page we don´t have any information about size and color.
If you add the above product you can see the color and size information in shopping cart.

4. Every time we put a product in the basket we receive a Confirmation screen. Is it possible to disable it?
I haven't given an option to disable the popup to be honest but this would be updated in minor fixes update. Also I think it looks more professional thats why I didn't include to disable it in the first version.

They are two product variants with different prices. This is standard nopcommerce.

6. My mainly concern is about response time. The template and your ajax functions are not increase too much the standard NOP response time. Do you have any information about this? We are getting out from OSSHOP template because of this and none tech support.
I didn't get it. Do you meant to say my template is slow?

Also from above

nakamoto wrote:
Hi atiq,
Have you had any
Response time Experience  using your template with more than 2000 Products?

I haven't checked the template with more than 2000 products mainly because I haven't changed anything for the product templates from standard nop which would effect the load time. The ajax template which I am working on, I would be testing it and inface I would upload more products online to see how it effects.
12 years ago
You know.. i think nowhere it is said that this is nop 1.9

is it?

regards.
TOMANO
12 years ago
juanmanuelrojascavaliere wrote:
You know.. i think nowhere it is said that this is nop 1.9

is it?

regards.
TOMANO

My template is built on nop 1.9.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

They are two product variants with different prices. This is standard nopcommerce.

Would it be possible to populate this variant with some text and a variant picture so we can better get the look and feel of variant products.

Also, one of the features I really like in Trendy Shoes is the "quick look" feature, really handy if you have many products in each page view. Any plans to add this to the template?
12 years ago
i have seen a bug when searching with firefox 4. In the results page the box and the advanced search are way to the right.

regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.