nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Appoint theme is not the entire site and for each store (single domain name).
9 years ago
rchamorro wrote:

- Razor based email templates (so customer's can add custom logic).

There is a great library on github for this
https://github.com/smsohan/MvcMailer
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:

- New modern public store theme (most probably)

This is a key issue for Nop future growth.
IMHO Nop should have 2 themes: One with a very attractive and flexible design  (default) for end users (store owners who download a install their own store), and another very simple for developers. See more details here. Sample products in demo  should be changed because some of them look obsolete and outdated.

I agree and I vote Yes.

I think this is one thing that really holds Nop back from becoming mainstream. There are just no good themes that can be applied out of the box.
9 years ago
I would also like to bring once more to your attention the whole "search" thing.

Coming from a relatively unknown php cart I am extremely disappointed with the search functionality of nop.

We have already implemented the hack to automatically search in product descriptions but the results are not nearly as good as those we were getting out of the box in the php cart.

It is like someone made me abandon Google and use the old, horrible, engines like altavista and ask.

Could you please consider implementing a good search functionality in the next release?

Thank you.
9 years ago
I would really like to see automatic order price calculation. We recently implemented this on our 3.1 NopCommerce build. The total price for an order should be automatically calculated when a product has been added or deleted from the back-end. This isn't something that should be done manually. Since the user can easily make a wrong calculation or a typo.

That said, I think this functionality should be in a webshop with cms by default.
9 years ago
Hi,

As seen here, all the tasks assigned to 3.60 are already closed, but we are far from May.

I would like to know if development is closed on 3.60 or is it active, and if its active - what are the other features / tasks included in 3.60!

Also update us, if there are any changes in release dates.

Thanks
9 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Hi,

As seen here, all the tasks assigned to 3.60 are already closed, but we are far from May.

I would like to know if development is closed on 3.60 or is it active, and if its active - what are the other features / tasks included in 3.60!

Also update us, if there are any changes in release dates.

Thanks

Hi Krunal,

No, there are still a lot of active work items. They are just not assigned to 3.60. Please use this link to get all active work items
9 years ago
MaxMommersteeg wrote:
I would really like to see automatic order price calculation. We recently implemented this on our 3.1 NopCommerce build. The total price for an order should be automatically calculated when a product has been added or deleted from the back-end. This isn't something that should be done manually. Since the user can easily make a wrong calculation or a typo.

That said, I think this functionality should be in a webshop with cms by default.

It is quite a complex task. Please check these topics:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/16544/order-total-after-deleted-items.aspx
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19459/how-to-deal-with-order-changes.aspx
9 years ago
I also think nopCommerce should be made as FAST as possible by applying such plugin into the base code:

http://nop4you.com/cache-manager-nopcommerce

Page loading speed is the most important factor for any website, especially eCommerce website.
9 years ago
Hi,
Is there possibility to have web-farm support in version 3.6.

I need it badly this can be a decision making feature for using this platform.

pls reply soon..

Regards
Bhanu
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.