nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Many thanks for your detailed reply. I have a much better idea now and I'm happy that you are working on those important items.

So, knowing you are not planning to work yet on the unit of work pattern, I will try to give it a look when I have some time. I see it as critical and it will also have a positive impact on performance. My initial idea is to prepare some infrastructure which will allow the current repos (with Save on each operation) and the new ones (with uow) to coexist, so that operations can be migrated in a controlled way, one by one.

a.m. wrote:
This is how it's already done. As you may know I always start a new sticky thread when some new complex development task is started or some help needed.

To be honest, I didn't know that. But I'll pay attention from now on.
9 years ago
Thanks

fcastells wrote:
To be honest, I didn't know that. But I'll pay attention from now on.

It was done for mobile devides support (jQuery mobile), responsive design, multiple warehouses support, multi-store, multi-vendor, a lot of other tasks. It's not always a separate forum topic. Sometimes it was actively discussed in a topic originally created by some other community member.
9 years ago
Please include ACL for each plugin.

It is no good hide all plugins base on customer role.

We have 3 store plans and each plan has their own group of plugins, but our support guy have to enable and to configure it manually, when store owner requested, because store owner doesnt see plugins menu.

Thanks!
9 years ago
ivanslater wrote:
Please include ACL for each plugin.

It is no good hide all plugins base on customer role.

We have 3 store plans and each plan has their own group of plugins, but our support guy have to enable and to configure it manually, when store owner requested, because store owner doesnt see plugins menu.

Thanks!

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for suggestion. I've just created a work item
9 years ago
I would like to include vendor reviews in 3.6.  I created interfaces,  IReviewable and IReview, for reviews based on the product reviews already in the system and applied this to the newly created vendor reviews.  These uniform interfaces create a foundation to create other types of reviews should they be needed in the future as well as prevent work duplication between review types.
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12557
9 years ago
BinaryBrains wrote:
I would like to include vendor reviews in 3.6.  I created interfaces,  IReviewable and IReview, for reviews based on the product reviews already in the system and applied this to the newly created vendor reviews.  These uniform interfaces create a foundation to create other types of reviews should they be needed in the future as well as prevent work duplication between review types.
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12557

I'd love to see this feature in 3.60!

Have you done a pull request?

Andrei, is there a process in place to contribute code to nop?
9 years ago
Here is the docs on how anyone can contribute a change to nopCommerce project.
9 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Here is the docs on how anyone can contribute a change to nopCommerce project.

This link talks about seeing nop code and about publishing Plugins and Extensions, but it doesn't say anything about contributing changes to the core code.

But looking around I have found the pull requests and that they are reviewed and rejected or accepted.
9 years ago
Hi Andrei

Would it be at all possible for you to add a logo upload for the Vendors similar to what we have in Manufacturers, and Categories etc, I am sure it would not involve to much work, as it would then enable Multi Vendor users to add logos for their customers.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrei

Would it be at all possible for you to add a logo upload for the Vendors similar to what we have in Manufacturers, and Categories etc, I am sure it would not involve to much work, as it would then enable Multi Vendor users to add logos for their customers.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Please vote for this work item here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.