You have spoken, We listened! nopCommerce v1.50 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
May I sugggest that for Free vs Enterprise, you consider making them into one compilation, but make whatever "bells and whistles additions" you want for an Enterprise version, be modular and pay-for. Or accessible for download only by sponsors, or something along those lines. I know that more clients I recommend NopCommerce to would be more then willing to pay for certain things, if they need them. I think overall, the more modular you make NopC for 3rd party developers, so that people can release either free or pay-for modules (gateways, etcetera), the easier the whole design will be for all involved, and should garnish more income for the core team. That is just my 2 cents worth. At the current exchange rate, I may owe. :)

I hope you catch my meaning.

Summary:

Make it one release, and make certain portions that you would consider Enterprise (pay-for). In this way, you would be supporting one Free version with source of those free components. And then you could release modular libraries that would add additional functionality for-pay. Anything you can do to help allow for turning modules on and off, would be brilliant. Above all though, keep it simple for developers (internal and external) to add to the system and turn things on and off.
14 years ago
Hi! Just to let you know, I am almost finishing Brazilian Portuguese language pack for nopCommerce 1.5. Front End, 100% translated; Administration Module, 50% translated.

I hope that at maximum by next weekend it'll be 100% completed and revised.
14 years ago
tbberetin wrote:
Andrei Making people pay certain amout in fiexed setting is bad so please give people an option to donate as much as they want. Notice the original topic, this was the part people where talking the most.

Greetings Ivan
When there will be a Russian version?
Why such discrimination of Russia?
14 years ago
fisher wrote:

If you mean Russian language pack, then maybe. It all depends on community.
If you mean documentation, then - no.

fisher wrote:

Никакой дискриминации. Что за глупости =)))
14 years ago
fisher wrote:

Greetings Ivan

Hey! Although having a russian name I'm from Brazil!  :-)
14 years ago
Andrey Hello!
Pls prepare Russian Version 1.50-1.60 pls! i will pay for job & add to version Blog & Forum - Photoalbum.
Pls advise
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

how to sort product order by desc, when post new product ,it show last . mean that first in last out...
help me.........
13 years ago
I am willing to invest the time to create a UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE PACK. Sicne the translation will be done in Ukraine, I would like to work from your current RUSSIAN pack. Please provide instruction on how to dowload the current Russian language pack so my translator could work with it. Once completed, I will send it to you so that it may be uploaded to the site for all to use. Keep up the good work.
Bohdan (Canada)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.