nopCommerce 1.6 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

Is Shipping method localization released in version 1.60?

Regards,
Arash Rohani
13 years ago
nopCommerce is great.  Keep up the great work.  I added these items over on Codeplex.

Product bundling.  Bundle a mix of product variants across different products, mixed downloadable and non-DL, and each product's download link appears in My Downloads.

Multiple download files per product.  This would be great for uploading individual MP3 files to sell as individual tracks or as an album without having to upload twice (separate track files + album zip file).  I think this could be solved with product bundling, bundling to an album.

Add "Save and return" button.  When editing an item, click "Save" to continue editing, or Save and return" to save the changes and return back to the list - one click (and page fill) instead of two.
13 years ago
Hi,

I am relatively new to nopcommerce (I still designing front, so not online yet) but I seem to miss 2 things that would make this “the” product for me:
- Pre-order support is for me a must have. If it does not make it into the next version I will have to develop it myself (for which I will probably not find the time to do it right).
- Do with selected: When processing orders it would greatly speed up administration when in the list of orders you have selection boxes at the front of the row and a “limited” number of options that you could do. For example: search on all orders that need to be shipped. I print the packaging slips, post them and then I need to set the status to “shipped”. If I can multi select the orders and have a drop down task list that has an option “set status to shipped” and a button “update”, done. (instead of opening the 100 orders of the day, click on shipping info, click on shipped, save, go back to list (new search) and so on…)

Thanks, Geert.
13 years ago
Andrei,
I am trying to open a online retail store for my products currently in wholesale.  These products are different because customer may need a sample for a very low price before they send a big order online.  I could not find a way to add a sampling option with price to a certain product so that my customers can add the sample requests to the shopping cart.

Thank,
13 years ago
Another function.  How about "Accessories for this product" like "Related Product"?  Will you have this available in next version?

Thanks,
13 years ago
liu698 wrote:
Another function.  How about "Accessories for this product" like "Related Product"?  Will you have this available in next version?

Thanks,

You can use related product for accessories, just change the text from "Related Product" to "Accessories", and start linking products with accessories just like related products are linked with specific products
13 years ago
abcd_12345 wrote:
liu698 wrote:

Thanks,

You can use related product for accessories, just change the text from "Related Product" to "Accessories", and start linking products with accessories just like related products are linked with specific products

The problem is the products have both related products and accessories.  I may need to duplicate the related products for accessories.

Thanks
13 years ago
liu698 wrote:

The problem is the products have both related products and accessories.  I may need to duplicate the related products for accessories.

Thanks

As still there is time in launch of 1.6version and no one knows that nopCommerce team will include this feature that you're looking for.

But if you need this feature of accessories right now, then you can do 2 things:

1) You have to create something with coding just like related module that will work as accessories for you.

2) If you don't want to go in coding then :

you can make use of attributes and start adding accessories to it, and it will work just fine

Please take a look at this example : http://demo.nopcommerce.com/Products/67-build-your-own-computer.aspx

I know attributes doesn't work as a specific product in which you can't add Vendor Part Numbers / pictures etc but still it is an option (just trying to help you out)

Hope it helps
13 years ago
Thank you Mike.  I have to go with your option one.

Thanks,
Kevin
13 years ago
Very important feature...
Mobile phone number should be added to shipping or billing address. Not many people use land line numbers now a days in developed coutries.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.