nopCommerce 1.6 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,
I'm bidding on a project for an e-commerce site that needs to integrate with the customers software to manage products, stocks, invoices, customers, etc. (Sage Logic Class, for the record).

I've seen Quickbooks integration in the roadmap. Is there a date for that? Would it be possible to publish the interface/s that nopCommerce will use, so I can see if it will cover my needs and if I'll be able to implement the custom integration?

Thanks

Francesc
13 years ago
Need help,
I download a copy of the version 1.6 from codeplex's website but can not make the database work.  Anyone could tell me how to upgrade the database from version 1.5 to current under developing version 1.6?

Thanks a lot!

Kevin
13 years ago
I just figured it out.

Thanks,
13 years ago
liu698 wrote:
I just figured it out.

Thanks,

How?

Have the same problem...

Please advice me.
13 years ago
liu698 wrote:
Need help,
I download a copy of the version 1.6 from codeplex's website but can not make the database work.  Anyone could tell me how to upgrade the database from version 1.5 to current under developing version 1.6?

Thanks a lot!

Kevin

Hello Kevin

could you please provide the link from where you downloaded 1.6version ?
13 years ago
You can download the change sets from here.
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

To make it work, you need to do following steps.

1. Unzip the downloaded file.
2. Open the solution in NopCommerce 1.60 folder with Visual Studio.
3. Delete the Connection String in ConnectionString.config file and close the file.
4. Re-build and Run the solution.  This will instruct you to install the database like first time you are running version 1.5.  You need to creat a new database in this step.
5. Execute the two scripts against the database you just created. These files are located in \nopCommerce 1.60\NopCommerceStore\Documents.
You are good to test the change set for versin 1.6 after you finish these steps.

Kevin
13 years ago
Thank You Kevin
13 years ago
It will be great if nopCommerce team can provide it's user the scrollable items feature in the 1.6 version (By scrollable Items i meant - the scrollable items that nopCommerce added on their homepage at www.nopcommerce.com)
13 years ago
Andrei,

I could not find a way to give you the feedback for 1.6 change sets.  I think here may be the best way.  There are two issues you may need to pay attention to.

1. 51727 "Bulk product delete option" is not working because there is way to select products.

2. 52144 "Allow store owner to hide prices for non-registered customers" needs more works because products can still be added to cart and wish list and the prices are in the cart.  "add to cart", "add to wish list" and minimun order qty should be disabled too.

Thanks,

Kevin
13 years ago
+1 for - Backend order creation and preorders.

What does "[Update: deferred]" mean?  Has it been canceled for v1.6?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.