nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:

extremely helpful!:):):) thanks!:) fall at to your feet
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

I have a new request if it's not too late for you, for the Topics we have validation for the Footer, Sitemap and Menu, but we do not have it for "page content" like "Home PageTopic" is it possible you could add that, as this would be really helpful, otherwise we have to comment it out, or uncomment depending on the clients needs, it would be much better to allow the Admin to switch it on/off as we do with the other options.
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrei

I have a new request if it's not too late for you, for the Topics we have validation for the Footer, Sitemap and Menu, but we do not have it for "page content" like "Home PageTopic" is it possible you could add that, as this would be really helpful, otherwise we have to comment it out, or uncomment depending on the clients needs, it would be much better to allow the Admin to switch it on/off as we do with the other options.

Could you please clarify? What exactly validation do you mean? Multi-store? Etc?
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Something like the following would be good:

@if(HomePageTopicEnabled)
{
    @Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "HomePageText" })
}

or maybe something like this:

@if(PageContentTopicEnabled)
{
    @Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "MyPageTopic" })
}

Then they could switch it on/off depending on there design, as they can currently do with their Footer or Menu.
8 years ago
Thanks.

1. We already have "HomePageText" topic for the home page. So I don't think that we need to add "Display on home page" property for all topics.
2. I presume the following existing work item is what you're asking for - Allow a store owner to publish/unpublish topics
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Sorry, yes that is exactly what I was trying to convey, the ability to publish or unpublish topics in page contents.

I am currently helping a customer in Belgium who are using a CRM to populate the contents of nopCommerce, so they would like to be able to add, change or switch off the contents when not needed, but I am sure this would also be helpful to other companies using a similar solution.
8 years ago
Update Shopping Cart, Continue Shopping buttons are making confusion while checking out by customer.
Customer do not see Checkout button and they again and again click on Continue Shopping and Update Shopping cart button.

Suggested Solution:
1. Update Shopping Cart => Change text to  "Remove Selected Product(s)"
2. Checkout => Please add one more checkout button above Cart.
         Or
          Make some design changes so that all button can be visible at the same time.
8 years ago
Hi Andrei,

With 3.7 release getting close, one of the key items that has been on the last few version roadmaps was (Ability to assign catalog price per currency).  In the previous 3.6 roadmap it was discussed and you were on the fence then.  This is a really important feature that hopefully will make it in now. I only bring this up as it looks like the CodePlex workitem has changed to a 3.8 release.
If there is anything that can be done to avoid waiting another 6 months for 3.8 to get this out of the box in 3.7, it would be appreciated...and would be a great core feature for the platform that differentiates from the competition.  The votes are in on codeplex with over 80 people wanting this. Let's get this in for 3.7 !

Thanks
Chuck
8 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Was hoping my pull request would make it to the 3.70 release? :)

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/rudgr/attributevaluedescription/contribution/8508

tx!
8 years ago
rudgr wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Was hoping my pull request would make it to the 3.70 release? :)

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/rudgr/attributevaluedescription/contribution/8508

tx!

Hi Rutger,

Thank a lot for this great contribution. But unfortunately, this work item is not planned to be implemented in version 3.70. BTW, why descriptions of the values are not displayed in the public store? How are they used?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.