nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Thanks for the information!
8 years ago
I`m not able to find it now, but it was something with TopMenu Customization. I mean, from admin pannel store owner is able to choose which item check to show, and which should not be vissible.

Someone has mentioned even such customization as wordpress have.
Basically, to control menu without touching the code.
8 years ago
Hi Guys

That is what we have done with our Mega Menu, please see here: Mega Menu you can drag and drop menu items that you want to see and where you want to put them either header or top menus.
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Guys

That is what we have done with our Mega Menu, please see here: Mega Menu you can drag and drop menu items that you want to see and where you want to put them either header or top menus.

Good job guys! That what is should be look like!
8 years ago
Hi,

I need ASAP the ability to pass the user's selected currency to the payment plugin, IE: exactly the amount they see on the checkout screen, NOT the store's default currency.

This may be part of Work Item 9291, attached to the 3.7 release. Or maybe not - all I need is the converted value that's displayed to be passed to the payment plug-in.

Is this basically what 9291 will handle or is 9291 a way more complicated solution for having multiple currency values attached by hand to a ProductID?

Does someone have a workaround I could use for now?
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

I have a request for 3.7 if it's not too late, I am currently helping a customer in Belgium with there nopCommerce site and they have requested the subcategory description on the category page, but we do not have the option to display them only "Name", "Image" and "SeName" could you possibly extend the Model to include "Description" as well, so we are able to display the "subcategory description" to if needed.

Kind Regards
Ron
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrei

I have a request for 3.7 if it's not too late, I am currently helping a customer in Belgium with there nopCommerce site and they have requested the subcategory description on the category page, but we do not have the option to display them only "Name", "Image" and "SeName" could you possibly add "Description" to the Model as well, so we are able to display the "subcategory description" to if needed.

Kind Regards
Ron

Hi Ron,

Sure. Please find this work item here
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Much appreciated.

Kind Regards
8 years ago
I would suggest ventors and multi stores mapping while creating a new ventor and/or store.
=> This is most require for running multiple stores for example we have one Furniture store, one Kids store, one Jwellery store, in this scenario furniture vendor does not require and product upload for Kids and Jwellery store and vise versa.

So, this functionality will let vendors to upload products only for there related stores not for all, and while creating product only store will be available which are mapped to vendors.

Please let me know you suggestion.
Thanks.
8 years ago
me.veerendra wrote:
I would suggest ventors and multi stores mapping while creating a new ventor and/or store.
=> This is most require for running multiple stores for example we have one Furniture store, one Kids store, one Jwellery store, in this scenario furniture vendor does not require and product upload for Kids and Jwellery store and vise versa.

So, this functionality will let vendors to upload products only for there related stores not for all, and while creating product only store will be available which are mapped to vendors.

Please let me know you suggestion.
Thanks.

THanks a lot for suggestion. This work item already exists. Please vote here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.