nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
For blog posts please add a show/hide option and a way to assign multiply languages to each post.
8 years ago
rudgr wrote:
tx andrei, could it be that the codeplex issue is not (yet) created/linked? (the link doesn't  work)

That link is jumping to the post prior in (up) the page, where he answered same question - it has link to work item (2nd one)
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I would love to be able to specify a description of a productattribute value to show a little more info (for example tooltip) besides the productattribute value name?
Thanks a lot for suggestion. A work item is already created. Please find more info here

PS: I implemented this feature in fork:

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/rudgr/attributevaluedescription

and submitted pull request:

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/rudgr/attributevaluedescription/contribution/8508

Tx!
8 years ago
Hi Rutger,

Great! Thanks a lot for this contribution!
8 years ago
you're welcome andrei ;-)

do you happen to know how if there is an easy/proper way to apply this changeset to my local nopcommerce v3.60 source?

tx
8 years ago
One thing more cross to my mind...
Checkout attributes sign to customers role.
8 years ago
nop4you wrote:
One thing more cross to my mind...
Checkout attributes sign to customers role.

Hi,

Please clarify. Do you mean "Limit attributes per customer role"?
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Please clarify. Do you mean "Limit attributes per customer role"?

Yes, "Limit checkout attributes per customer role".
Sorry for unclear post above.
8 years ago
Hi Andrei, is NopCommerce 3.70 coming with ASP .NET vNext? I could not see in the issue list.

my best regards,

Fabiano
8 years ago
fafg wrote:
Hi Andrei, is NopCommerce 3.70 coming with ASP .NET vNext?

I hope not, otherwise we'll have to wait a lot for 3.70
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.