nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I would recommend to version 3.70 the URL rewrite that there is in every type open source e-commerce and definitive solutions of "error happened" in various areas admin, thanks.
8 years ago
Can we have discount on total order functionality in nopCommerce 3.70?
8 years ago
It would be grate, if there will be add:
- at topic: enable/disable
- at checkout/product/specification attribute values: description field (only name now)

@kalpeshbhadra
You mean "Assigned to order total"? Or discount calculate amount in cart?
8 years ago
nop4you wrote:
It would be grate, if there will be add:
- at topic: enable/disable
- at checkout/product/specification attribute values: description field (only name now)

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Please vote for them here and here
8 years ago
nop4you wrote:

@kalpeshbhadra
You mean "Assigned to order total"? Or discount calculate amount in cart?

Discount calculate amount in cart not depending on history purchase.
8 years ago
Has this been executed or trashed?

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12332

It is confusing when you set workitems as "closed" instead of "finished" in the roadmap.
8 years ago
Rojiva wrote:
Has this been executed or trashed?

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12332

It is confusing when you set workitems as "closed" instead of "finished" in the roadmap.

It's already implemented and will be availabe in version 3.70
8 years ago
I would love to be able to specify a description of a productattribute value to show a little more info (for example tooltip) besides the productattribute value name?
8 years ago
rudgr wrote:
I would love to be able to specify a description of a productattribute value to show a little more info (for example tooltip) besides the productattribute value name?

Thanks a lot for suggestion. A work item is already created. Please find more info here
8 years ago
tx andrei, could it be that the codeplex issue is not (yet) created/linked? (the link doesn't  work)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.