nopCommerce 3.80 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

Congratulations for this update. The admin area looks really awesome and it's super user friendly.

I have found a bug I would like to share with you.
When you are in the admin area, in a products edit page, you can choose whether to see basic or advanced page.
If you have advanced mode selected and click the SEO tab and then switch back to basic mode, should the SEO fields disappear ?

Thanks.
7 years ago
Congrats! Nopteam for great efforts.
7 years ago
johndillon wrote:
Looks good guys, can I just confirm however that partial payments stil hasnt made it in?

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10730

No, this task is not implemented yet

P.S. We moved to Github several months ago. CodePlex is not used anymore
7 years ago
praveennerd wrote:
DB backup is stored in 'Administration\db_backups\' but the url it try to look is 'Administration\backups\'.  It generates 404 error.

Thanks
PS

Thanks a lot for reporting. I've just fixed it.
7 years ago
kwctarac11 wrote:
When you are in the admin area, in a products edit page, you can choose whether to see basic or advanced page.
If you have advanced mode selected and click the SEO tab and then switch back to basic mode, should the SEO fields disappear ?

Not sure that there's a good way to fix it (although don't think it's a real issue). Anyway please find this work item here. Thanks!
7 years ago
HI, Andrei

Very happy, Good job.

I tested NopCommerce 3.80. I think product can't download, not show link.
Why not download product link?
7 years ago
Just in time for me to update my new site :)
7 years ago
Great Job.
Whenever I login into the admin section on my mobile device.
My Mozilla Firefox browser always crashes.
I dont know the reason for this.
7 years ago
onebox wrote:
I tested NopCommerce 3.80. I think product can't download, not show link.
Why not download product link?

What exactly product? Please provide list of steps to reproduce the issue
7 years ago
Hi,
I noticed the the %Order.Product(s)% token in email messages does not show the ordered products.
Only the header of the table and the total amount of the order is shown. The ordered products are missing.

With regards,
Nico
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.