nopCommerce 3.80 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I noticed the the %Order.Product(s)% token in email messages does not show the ordered products.
Only the header of the table and the total amount of the order is shown. The ordered products are missing.

I've just tested it. I cannot reproduce it. Everything works fine. Products are visible.
7 years ago
Hi,

Is "The dashboard can be modified to show only reports the store owner needs." feature included in 3.80? It would be really good if we can do that, but, i couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks
7 years ago
Hello,

I have downloaded the NoSource version but after it has finished the installation everything is from the old 3.70 version.

Can you check the package?
7 years ago
labachev wrote:
Hello,

I have downloaded the NoSource version but after it has finished the installation everything is from the old 3.70 version.

Can you check the package?

It is a my mistake.
7 years ago
When you're adding a new product, I noticed vendors can also change the settings from Basic Mode to Advance Mode.
Should that be possible? I thought on the admin should have this ability.
7 years ago
bosunjohnson wrote:
When you're adding a new product, I noticed vendors can also change the settings from Basic Mode to Advance Mode.
Should that be possible? I thought on the admin should have this ability.

You're absolutely right. Thanks. I've just created a work item. It'll be fixed soon

P.S. Vendors should be allowed to switch "basic"-"advanced" mode. But they should not be allowed to change "Product editor settings"
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I incident look into it and I am not sure it wrong my thought or technical but please review

When I see the product listed price is said "Price From $35"

https://s31.postimg.org/4zat2rza3/image.jpg

but when we click on image to see product detail page this price is for 10+ items so it not $35 and the actual price is $43.50 instead.

https://s31.postimg.org/x0ough4kb/2.jpg

Problem I noticed: if customer look at our product on sale and see the price is "from $35" then if they click on "Add to cart" without click to that product detail page, they think will get this price ($35) but if they look at their cart they will get $43.50 instead.

https://s32.postimg.org/y3uog4jv9/image.jpg
Please provide a complete list of steps to reproduce the issue

Like this, I have install Nop 3.80 beta version with Nop default product in database. Next, I accident click on the product which has tier price product attribute.

In general if a product has tier price when we clik on "Add to cart" it should redirect us to product detail but Nop 3.80 with sample product data it does not redirect instead just add it to Cart.
Screenshot -> https://s31.postimg.org/gfsal4q4b/image.png

Testing real product result:
----------------------------

After that I try to add new real product in admin page and tier price like that but the product I just created new is just work find; it redirect customer to detail page if they click on "Add to cart" within Tier Price product! Wondering!
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I noticed the the %Order.Product(s)% token in email messages does not show the ordered products.
Only the header of the table and the total amount of the order is shown. The ordered products are missing.
I've just tested it. I cannot reproduce it. Everything works fine. Products are visible.

You can reproduce it by:
1 New install of 380BetaNoSource (no settings.txt)
2 Open with WebMatrix
3 Run website
4 Create sample data, Create Database, fill in the other fields
5 Place an order
7 Look at the message queue

The %order.product(s)% table does not show the ordered products.

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr style="background-color: #b9babe; text-align: center;"><th>Name</th><th>Price</th><th>Quantity</th><th>Total</th></tr>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: right;" colspan="1">&nbsp;</td>
<td style="text-align: right;" colspan="3">Gift wrapping: No</td>
</tr>
<tr style="text-align: right;">
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;" colspan="2"><strong>Sub-Total:</strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;"><strong>$79.99</strong></td>
</tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;" colspan="2"><strong>Shipping:</strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;"><strong>$0.00</strong></td>
</tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;" colspan="2"><strong>Tax:</strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;"><strong>$0.00</strong></td>
</tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;" colspan="2"><strong>Order Total:</strong></td>
<td style="background-color: #dde2e6; padding: 0.6em 0.4 em;"><strong>$79.99</strong></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

With regards
Nico
7 years ago
Hi ,

One of our developer tested with Visual Studio 2015 and there is a problem when installing new beta version . It is created db but not created tables . Can be bug  ?

And also Admin --> catalog settings  area tab missed .

Thank you
7 years ago
mtek wrote:
Hi ,

One of our developer tested with Visual Studio 2015 and there is a problem when installing new beta version . It is created db but not created tables . Can be bug  ?

And also Admin --> catalog settings  area tab missed .

Thank you

At my side, I use VS2015 Community with Compact DB but it is work find.
Try update your VS2015 to solve some fix.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.