nopCommerce 3.80 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Could I make some suggestion for Nop3.80 beta here?

My screenshot is detail: https://s32.postimg.org/5yp99ri5x/222.png
7 years ago
Hi
I just using nopCommerce 3.8 beta. And I have a few suggestions for this version.
- UI responsive but too much colorful
- I think old version will be easier to use.

+ Font-weight: normal
+ icon help: make slighter color and align in left.
+ icon date, time, triangle up and down like in old version.
- Bold text title in tab..., like in bellow image:

Please change admin interface less colorful and easy to see and use more

Thanks!
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Congratulations to the Nop Team!!!
¿Will there be a Demo at this stage?
Hi Eduardo,

No. It'll be set up here only after 3.80 is release. We haven't done it now because this demo site has a lot of functionality limited (for security reasons). It's better to install 3.80 BETA locally to test out all new features

Ah OK. Thanks
7 years ago
Hi. Many vendors have products from only 1-3 categories. The administrator will have the ability to limit the category for the vendor?
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Congratulations to the Nop Team!!!
¿Will there be a Demo at this stage?
Hi Eduardo,

No. It'll be set up here only after 3.80 is release. We haven't done it now because this demo site has a lot of functionality limited (for security reasons). It's better to install 3.80 BETA locally to test out all new features

Ah OK. Thanks
7 years ago
1. I see 3.80 Beta targets .NET Framework 4.5.1. I hope the final 3.80 version will target .NET Framework 4.6.1.

2. I really like the new admin UI as is.

Thanks!
7 years ago
Great feature list again!

Thanks to everybody who contributed their part again.

Br,
Johann
7 years ago
Jeff330cia wrote:
1. I see 3.80 Beta targets .NET Framework 4.5.1. I hope the final 3.80 version will target .NET Framework 4.6.1.

Maybe not yet ... https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2015/07/28/ryujit-bug-advisory-in-the-net-framework-4-6/

https://www.gfi.com/blog/hold-off-on-upgrading-to-net-framework-4-6-1/
7 years ago
In Admin>catalog>products>add/edit product>Edit product details>Configuration option at the bottom of left column you have the section:

Advanced product types
One column product page

I guess the title should be Product settings display options and it should be at the bottom of 3rd column, because it does not have anything to do with product options. Maybe it can also include the Tab options like:
  SEO Tab
  Purchased with orders Tab
  One column product page
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
... and it should be at the bottom of 3rd column, because it does not have anything to do with product options. ...

For the same reason, maybe this sections should have another color or style
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.