nopCommerce v1.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Grazie dall'italia-) but where you earn money?
13 years ago
Awesome.....If only I had some time to work with nopCommerce :(.  Praying for a new nopCommerce solution soon.
13 years ago
Thank you very much to nopCommerce TEAM.
13 years ago
Great Job - Can't wait to try it !

Thanks so much...
13 years ago
Umm, where are the upgrade / install scripts?
13 years ago
it's like waking up on christmas morning !!
13 years ago
Thanks Andrei. I'm a bit gutted I didn't get the VAT provider finished before 1.6 - you guys work very quick! :) I'm nearly done now and will send you something soon - probably early next week.

In the changelog it says "Save Order.PaidDate when order total is zero". Does that mean that zero-total orders will no longer ask for payment?
13 years ago
You're welcome, guys! =))

kingboyk wrote:
In the changelog it says "Save Order.PaidDate when order total is zero". Does that mean that zero-total orders will no longer ask for payment?

No, it means that a PaidDate property of Order entity is with zero-total orders (it was not set before)
13 years ago
Could you please explain the reason why downloadable version without source code that is intended to be copied to the production server has "debug = true" setting in the web.config file ?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3603/debug-vs-release-configs-in-no-source-and-source-version.aspx

Thanks in advance.
13 years ago
Dianbi wrote:
Could you please explain the reason why downloadable version without source code that is intended to be copied to the production server has "debug = true" setting in the web.config file?

Forgot to change. You can set it to "false"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.