nopCommerce v1.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks for another great release.

A question: were can I activate the new checkout attributes option? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the admin panel.\

EDIT: Nevermind, it is found under Catalog --> Attributes --> Checkout Attributes.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

No, it means that a PaidDate property of Order entity is with zero-total orders (it was not set before)

Any chance you'll be addressing the issue of zero-total orders requesting payment details in the next edition?
13 years ago
kingboyk wrote:
Any chance you'll be addressing the issue of zero-total orders requesting payment details in the next edition?

Go and vote here
13 years ago

Go and vote here

Done, thanks man.
13 years ago
I love you very much.
13 years ago
IMPORTANT:

Two days ago we released nopCommerce 1.60. Today we have released a new version for nopCommerce, fixing critical bugs in HTML Editor (picture browser) and real-time shipping rate computation methods (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Australia Post). Please download the latest version again here. Its version is still 1.60.
13 years ago
What can I do, if I already upgraded my site with the version you released on tuesday? Which files I have to replace? Are there database modifications?
13 years ago
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

take a look
13 years ago
IMPORTANT:

Two days ago we released nopCommerce 1.60. Today we have released a new version for nopCommerce, fixing critical bugs in HTML Editor (picture browser) and real-time shipping rate computation methods (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Australia Post). Please download the latest version again here. Its version is still 1.60.

Is there any option you could mention the specific files updated during the bugs fixing?
13 years ago
Can I just use the Upgrade function?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.