nopCommerce v1.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
certainly
13 years ago
haydie wrote:
'

Displaying product thumbnails in admin is unbelievable -

You have no idea how great I think this feature is to an already outstanding project  !!!   :D

hey hayden

just want to know which thumbnail you're talking about ? little confused !!!
13 years ago
hi mike,

admin    configuration-->global settings---> media tab      'Show product images in admin area: '

it's such bonus when you have 100's of products, especially when the product names are similar   :)
13 years ago
haydie wrote:
hi mike,

admin    configuration-->global settings---> media tab      'Show product images in admin area: '

it's such bonus when you have 100's of products, especially when the product names are similar   :)

Just checked that image feature, looks good

i hope in 1.7 version we will get import/export feature along with category mapping and image mapping for bulk products, it will be a great feature
13 years ago
Hello all.

nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
nopCommerce v1.60 has been released and can be downloaded here
Highlight features:
5) Configurable customer attributes (such as "Date of birth", "Phone number")

This new feature allow to create any customer attributes or just allow to make the existing ones required/enabled?

Thanks

Edit:
It says in the admin area:
You can create and manage the form fields available during registration (public store) below.
13 years ago
As far as I have seen it is only to show/hide the exisiting ones. Or set them to Mandatory.
13 years ago
Hi All,

Is there a list of which files have changed in 1.6?

Any changes to the CSS? Assume changes to the database? Is 1.6 considered stable?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Andrew
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
nopCommerce v1.60 has been released and can be downloaded here

Highlight features:
1) Catalog (categories, products etc) localization
2) Reward Points System
3) Product tags
4) Configurable checkout attributes (such as "Gift Wrap" or "Enter custom message")
5) Configurable customer attributes (such as "Date of birth", "Phone number")
6) Individual prices can be specified for individual customer groups
7) Allow customers to enter product price (if enabled)
8) More analytics and reporting
9) Backend order editing

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

Hello Andrey!
Excellent Work!
Thanks!
Andrey, I wish to modernise the editor of a forum. I need to add an insert of photos in the editor of a forum. How it to make? Advise please what script or a code to insert on page ForumPostEdit.ascx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.