nopCommerce v1.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
lftalero wrote:
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
IMPORTANT:

Two days ago we released nopCommerce 1.60. Today we have released a new version for nopCommerce, fixing critical bugs in HTML Editor (picture browser) and real-time shipping rate computation methods (UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Australia Post). Please download the latest version again here. Its version is still 1.60.

Is there any option you could mention the specific files updated during the bugs fixing?

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/53608

view diff
13 years ago
What was exactly the bug with the picture manager. Only the path of pictures.aspx is changed. I had no problems before. The modifications in the shipping modules are not important to me. Are there any other changes that can effect my installation?
13 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:
What was exactly the bug with the picture manager. Only the path of pictures.aspx is changed. I had no problems before. The modifications in the shipping modules are not important to me. Are there any other changes that can effect my installation?

that far... i don't know.

regards.
13 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:

It didn't work when your application was run into virtual directory
13 years ago
I dont know if it a bug.. but
even though in settings Media.Images.StoreInDB set to False

the images are stored in DB.
13 years ago
also, if your product     Media.Images.StoreInDB    is set to      False

when you click image browser, no image thumbnails will appear (unless you click 'details' )

I guess the image browser needs to check if images are stored in database or not
13 years ago
If you have access to svn check in the previous 1.6 release, then unzip the new 1.6 over the top. Do an svn commit and you'll see the diffs (they are few and trivial). Hope that helps.
13 years ago
kingboyk wrote:
If you have access to svn check in the previous 1.6 release, then unzip the new 1.6 over the top. Do an svn commit and you'll see the diffs (they are few and trivial). Hope that helps.

ok, I`ll try this, thanks
13 years ago
Great job :)
13 years ago
'

Displaying product thumbnails in admin is unbelievable -

You have no idea how great I think this feature is to an already outstanding project  !!!   :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.