nopCommerce 1.8 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
foreyk wrote:
Hide Price if $0.00 separate for the hide price to non-registers.

Like ABC_12345 say in the discussion "https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5281/hide-price-if-zero.aspx"  

<Quote

This is an important feature which should be added in nopCommerce, it would be great if nopCommerce Team adds this feature in 1.8 version in such a way that if price is 0 then it should display a text box and admin can write the message to appear instead of price as price is 0.>

Hello foreyk,

I have added a new field to show a demonstration how it should work...

I also request nopCommerce team to add this feature in upcoming versions as it's an important feature in e-commerce business..

For Demo Screen Shot Please see this -- > http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4373/newfeature.jpg

This feature of displaying text instead of price will benefit in many ways like:

1) Sometimes price of few product is $0, then admin/store owner might wanna display something like "Call us for price"

2) Sometimes price of a product is too high like $2000 / $3000 and store owner /admin knows that no one is going to buy this product online, so store owner / admin might wanna display a message instead of price like "Call us to order"

3) Sometimes there are new products in market and store owner / admin wants to display those products on the website but price is not out yet .in this situation also this feature of displaying text instead of price will be useful.
13 years ago
Is bundle/kit items still a long way off. This is the single feature now holding me back from using this for multiple customers.

This would be an acceptable "paid for" pro feature in my eyes.
13 years ago
Hi,
I'm glad to see that you guys changed the data access to entity framework in 1.7. If you are not planning to do so you should think about precompiling linq querries (as per microsoft performace recommendations)

Best
Kris
13 years ago
ap3000 wrote:
In The Netherlands we have 4 VAT tax levels – 0%, 6%, 19% and 0% for EU outside The Netherlands. And those levels are not the same as in UK or Germany. Is this been implemented in way that I can manage this in easy way?

It'll work in any EU country with any tax rates. And your scenario can be easily managed using new "fixed rate" tax provider
13 years ago
I am not sure if this has been discussed but can the option of when you add a product that setting the price option can show "Call For Pricing" , or Blank instead of 0.00 in its place?

Also when will MultiStore feature will be available?

I wished I could be a better graphic designer but I am a affiliate for web template company. I always see template designs for other ecommerce stores such as ZenCart, OsCommerce, and Megenta.

Maybe to get some exposure or extra income for NopCommerce company someone can contact them to have NopCommerce designs in the ecommerce category.
Most of the ecommerce templates are about $150.00. You can see my affilate site to get an idea of what I mean if people download several on one design over and over. http://www.kdstechnet.com/templatestore/.

Have a great day
13 years ago
These are things that people add manually all of the time I am sure. Having them built in would be a nice to have.

Under SEO section:
- ability to have the google webmaster tools meta tag automatically added for site validation. Would need some info from the user

- Yahoo - Same thing

- Ability to turn on google analytics JS add automatically. All the user would have to do is enter their UAxxxxxx-x number and the correct JS would automatically get added

- Might have mentioned this before. The ability to have the FB like button appear on the product and category pages. Another small piece of JS.

-
13 years ago
I'm very interested in the CMS improvements, as that's an area that will benefit my clients greatly.  Could you please point me to the work item that covers this, so that I can review the elements that will be included?
13 years ago
Andrei, I’m impressed with every new release you do.  

I recommend that you include a payment modules for ANZ eGate and DPS.

(http://www.paymentexpress.com/index.html)
(http://www.eftpos.co.nz/cms_display.php?sn=96&st=1&pg=3091)

Thanks,

Pieter
13 years ago
Someone mentioned themes and it sparked my interest.

Maybe we can implement a custom theme setup (separate from asp.net themes) that allows for overriding modules and applying stylesheets?
13 years ago
Hi Andrei,
Version 1.7 look really great and I am still exploring it. I have a suggestion that you may already have and answered, so I'll just explain it and let you respond. I'm not overly convinced that the whole e-Commerce site needs SSL, but most hosting sites seem to provide shared SSL as an included feature. I'd like to have the option to put just the payment pages into shared SSL. I've thought about this and it seems that this would then be a separate 'mini-application' in the shared SSL directory that would use the database for anything secure, such as tokens and then pass transaction identification via a postback.

The benefits of this would be consistent appearance and improved functionality with many payment gateways, at a lower cost and efficiency than SSL'ing the whole site. This should also help with PCI compliance. Actually this would be good for login as well (just a thought).

What do you think?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.