nopCommerce v1.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks again Andrei for all your hard work. I'll get this installed and hopefully take our new site live soon!
13 years ago
SAIBR.com wrote:
@abcd

I was just checking out your site :)

Do you know if there is a way to implement the feature where only registered users can see a certian topic, like full price list?

BTW there is a typo on your About me page "i"

THANKS for checking it out for me!

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

It is possible to create sections / pages on your website for only registered users on the bases of their roles. The best example i can give you is :ACL (Access control list), that you have in your admin section. It gives access to users (for specific sections/pages in admin section) on the bases of their roles...You can take a look at the ACL code in your nopCommerce project and use it as a reference...

Thanks for checking out my website....
13 years ago
I think the upgrade from 1.7 to 1.8 is missing the role insertion for 'ManageEmailSettings'.

I was not able to edit the email settings without manually adding a row to Nop_CustomerAction

IF NOT EXISTS (
    SELECT 1
    FROM [dbo].[Nop_CustomerAction]
    WHERE [SystemKeyword] = N'ManageEmailSettings')
BEGIN
  INSERT [dbo].[Nop_CustomerAction] ([Name], [SystemKeyword], [Comment], [DisplayOrder])
  VALUES (N'Manage Email Settings', N'ManageEmailSettings', N'',20)
END
GO
13 years ago
espresso74 wrote:
I am wondering whether i could get your updated user manual since my previous one which i purchased is version v1.5.
could it be possible to get your updated one? thanks

dave

Anyone could help?

thanks
dave
13 years ago
Announcement

Yesterday we released nopCommerce 1.80. Today we have released a new version for nopCommerce, fixing critical bug in SMS providers. Please download the latest version again here (its version is still 1.80)

Or simply go to admin area > Configuration > SMS Providers. And replace existing SMS class names with the following values:
1. 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.ClickatellSMSProvider, Nop.BusinessLogic' with 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.SMS.ClickatellSMSProvider, Nop.BusinessLogic'
2. 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.VerizonSMSProvider, Nop.BusinessLogic' with 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Messages.SMS.VerizonSMSProvider, Nop.BusinessLogic'
13 years ago
espresso74 wrote:
I am wondering whether i could get your updated user manual since my previous one which i purchased is version v1.5.
could it be possible to get your updated one? thanks

dave

Anyone could help?

thanks
dave

How about the User Manual, do you have updated one, how could I get it since my current one is v1.4.

thanks
dave
13 years ago
I'm also thinking on buying the manual, but I would like to know if I will get free updates or I must buy a new one every time you publish a new release. I'm willing to help the project, but not 2 or 3 times every year.
13 years ago
dracnet wrote:
I'm also thinking on buying the manual, but I would like to know if I will get free updates or I must buy a new one every time you publish a new release. I'm willing to help the project, but not 2 or 3 times every year.

My previous 3 post have been obviously ignored : (, yes, i have same concerning with you.

dave
13 years ago
dracnet wrote:

espresso74 wrote:

You have to purchase the new User Guide
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

You have to purchase the new User Guide

I purchased the guide for 1.70. Frankly speaking, there is nothing in it that is not covered here in the forums if you look hard enough...

Daniel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.