nopCommerce v1.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
I'm also thinking on buying the manual, but I would like to know if I will get free updates or I must buy a new one every time you publish a new release. I'm willing to help the project, but not 2 or 3 times every year.

I am wondering whether i could get your updated user manual since my previous one which i purchased is version v1.5.
You have to purchase the new User Guide

I dont think the answer pretty satisfied me, yes, we can purchase the updated User Guide. however, what price it gonna be? should I pay the price as a new customer (I already purchased it at V1.4), is there any policy or URL to explain this?

Thanks
Dave
13 years ago
espresso74 wrote:
I dont think the answer pretty satisfied me, yes, we can purchase the updated User Guide. however, what price it gonna be? should I pay the price as a new customer (I already purchased it at V1.4), is there any policy or URL to explain this?

The price is the same - $19.95. You have to purchase the new user guide (if you want, of course) because it is the new book. We have to do it because we need to get some profit to keep the project alive.
We'll allow free User Guide upgrades after we start getting profit from other source (we plan to create a marketplace for developers in one year)

I hope you understand
13 years ago
I think that pay 20$ for a book when you get a brilliant ecommerce software for free is not an horrible idea.

You will get a lot of money whit your free online shop, give 20$ to team that make this possible...
13 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
I think that pay 20$ for a book when you get a brilliant ecommerce software for free is not an horrible idea.

You will get a lot of money whit your free online shop, give 20$ to team that make this possible...

absolutely true.  just cup of tea. that is also why i purchased the v1.4 User Guide even I still have no time to give it a browse. : )

cheers
Dave
13 years ago
SAIBR.com wrote:
BTW there is a typo on your About me page "i"

What typo? I can't find it
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
BTW there is a typo on your About me page "i"
What typo? I can't find it

Sorry Andrei, that was not at you. I should have PMed him.. Please disregard.

Daniel
13 years ago
I like the credit card details on the order screen now. can you add credit card name to that though please? thanks!
13 years ago
hi,
I could not find how to create a phone order from the admin panel?

Thanks.
13 years ago
eyalankri wrote:
I could not find how to create a phone order from the admin panel?

Go to customer details page (admin area) and then 'Place order' tab
13 years ago
Thank you for your prompt reply,

I could not find the order now  tab in the 'place order' tab in the  customers area as you instructed me to do.
here is a screen shout of what I see:  http://www.sendflowers.co.il/nop_customers.jpg
am I in a different place?

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.