nopCommerce v1.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
eyalankri wrote:
I could not find the order now  tab in the 'place order' tab in the  customers area as you instructed me to do. here is a screen shout of what I see:  http://www.sendflowers.co.il/nop_customers.jpg

This is not customer details page. Click 'Manage customers' link (on your screenshot), find a customer, go to its details page, then 'Place order' tab.
13 years ago
I have view PDF invoice for unicode, but it's doesnt work. All funny character was displayed in PDF.
Need help, please.
13 years ago
lonelymeteor wrote:
I have view PDF invoice for unicode, but it's doesnt work. All funny character was displayed in PDF.
Need help, please.

I 've got the same problem in 1.5. Andrei advised me it was fixed in 1.7. The bug seems to be back in 1.8.

Nop commerce seems to use PDFSharp to create a pdf invoice. PDFSharp only supports latin based languages.

I have to remove the button 'pdf invoice' if unicode characters are broken.
13 years ago
I can see in the global settings it says eCommerce tracking for Google Analytics, is this now already integrated into v1.8?

http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/tracking/gaTrackingEcommerce.html

Or do I need to add it manually?
13 years ago
Very good with the tweak on the 'next page' number for managing many pages of product categories. It's a minor detail but I'm working on 27 pages and browsing was difficult when only ten page numbers were listed followed by an ellipsis. I was going to change that myself. Now I can see all 27 page links. :)
13 years ago
Perhaps it isn't a big deal to purchase a manual if you think you need one if there is a major release or some big functionality changes.  All you guys I suspect are using the FREE version.  Wouldn't hurt to pitch in for a manual considering the amount of effort and collaboration that goes into a product like this.

Cheers,

Paul
13 years ago
Is Sorting Product in decending order available ???

and that also with another field like admincontent for example??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.