nopCommerce v1.80 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v1.80 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 1.80!

Highlight features:
Phone order support (allow store owner to place an order via admin panel)
RMA (return management).
Customers can submit return requests from your store
Display all applied tax rates (e.g. 7%, 15%) on shopping cart and order details pages (configurable - disabled by default)
The European Union Value Added Tax (EU VAT) support (Company VAT Number)
Partial refund support
Multiple email accounts (senders) support
Backorder support
Cross-sells support
'Customers Online' module
Use ASP.NET Chart control for reports
New discount requirement - 'Billing country is...'
New discount requirement - 'Shipping country is...'
New discount requirement – 'Applies if customer has previously spent x.xx amount'
New discount limitation - 'N Times Only'
New discount limitation - 'N Times Per Customer'
CCAvenue (India) payment method
Physical gift card support (customer is not asked for sender/recipient emails)

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
13 years ago
thanks it was the best like always
13 years ago
Thank you once again Andrei and whole nopCommerce Team for providing such a great project/application to us...

1.8 looks great....
13 years ago
I am wondering whether i could get your updated user manual since my previous one which i purchased is version v1.5.
could it be possible to get your updated one? thanks

dave
13 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your great new release which ustilizing the great technology. could you be able tell when is the next realease v1.9 or v2.0, if not, how far could it be from now on? thanks

Dave
13 years ago
espresso74 wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your great new release which ustilizing the great technology. could you be able tell when is the next realease v1.9 or v2.0, if not, how far could it be from now on? thanks

Dave

Hello Dave,

nopCommerce 1.90 is scheduled for December 2010

nopCommerce 2.00 is scheduled for February 2011

For more information: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5930/it-is-going-to-fast.aspx
13 years ago
How does the password protection work? Is it to limit viewing of certain topics to registered users only etc.?

Daniel
13 years ago
It's faster than 1.7
13 years ago
SAIBR.com wrote:
How does the password protection work? Is it to limit viewing of certain topics to registered users only etc.?

Daniel

Hello Daniel ,

The password protection is to protect content of your pages,

I just tested this feature and as far as i know, it has nothing to do with registered / un-registered members. By this you can create password for pages, so if anyone is trying to view the content of the page, he/she will be asked for a password. And, as admin you can provide that password to only those users to whom you wanna display/show the content of that page..
And the user(s) on your website who doesn't have the password, they won't be able to see the content of your page...
13 years ago
@abcd

I was just checking out your site :)

Do you know if there is a way to implement the feature where only registered users can see a certian topic, like full price list?

BTW there is a typo on your About me page "i"

THANKS for checking it out for me!

Daniel
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.