NopAdmin - Fast, Easy and Convenient NopCommerce Administration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Can NopAdmin:   Drag and Drop Products to site manufacturers.... so assign the Manufacturer...? Or is it on a upgrade path for this... in the future?

Looks good for the Images and Categories.... as played with the free version... but have 20k products and over 300 manufacturers (brands)...

Any advice on this would be great....

cheers
13 years ago
Hi CityVouchers,

Thanks for the kind words about NopAdmin.    To answer your question.....yes, the ability to drag and drop manufacturers  has been requested by several others and  is being worked on now.  I hope to have that capability ready in the next week or so (i.e. around November 10).  If you like please send an email to [email protected] so I can contact you when it is ready.   You will be able to upgrade to the new release at no charge if you would purchase before the new release comes out as well.

Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
13 years ago
I just bought this as well. Manufacturer mappings would be awesome. In the future id also liek to see product specification mappings!
13 years ago
Hi sternyy,

Thanks so much for your purchase of NopAdmin.   Indeed, product specification mappings is on our roadmap however it is a complicated endeavor as there are many tables and keys involved.  It probably will not be ready until the next release of NopCommerce (1.90) however.   Thanks again for choosing NopAdmin, if you have problems or questions just email [email protected]

Shawn
NopAdmin.com
13 years ago
Hi Shawn

We have purchased NopAdmin, which is great for the images (currently dragging and dropping) - easy to use.... Now on the ManufacturerID Mapping... How do i change it manually in the database - will have to do each one - until the new release comes out...

ProductID=15330 assign to ManufacturerID=2  - where to add the link to ManufacturerID

What would i do in the database... cheers
13 years ago
CityVouchers, thanks so much for your purchase of NopAdmin.   I'm glad to hear it is helping your configure your store.

You need to add the relationship in the nop_product_manufacturer_mapping table where Productid=your productID in nop_product and ManufacturerID = your manufacturerID in nop_manufacturer.  

By the way, I hope to have the new release for 1.80 out by the end of the week, Nov 7, so if you wish to wait it may save you a lot of time depending on the number of products & manufacturers you have to map.

Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
13 years ago
hi shawn,
you'll have a update for v1.6 as well right?
13 years ago
Hi Naman, yes....NopAdmin versions 1.60-1.80 will have manufacturer mapping and maintenance capabilities.

Regards,

Shawn
13 years ago
I purchased the 1.6 version, but today i am upgrading to 1.8. I don't need to buy the 1.8 version correct?
13 years ago
Sternyy - No, although you will need a new license for 1.80.  Please email [email protected] and tell me the email you used when requesting the 1.60 license and I will you re-issue a license for 1.80.

Thanks
Shawn
Nopadmin.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.