nopCommerce 1.90 is coming in 14 days. Beta testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Is the 1.90 release still scheduled for Tuesday, December 07?

I have the same question.  Thanks
13 years ago
Trakkware wrote:
I have the same question.  Thanks

I think everyone have this question? :)
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:

Yes, nopCommerce 1.90 will be released today
13 years ago
Fresh install on new Windows 2003 server, went through the installation, then clicked to go to the site (http://localhost/default.aspx) and got:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741819.
13 years ago
Hi,
Where can I find the method  "GetShoppingCartTotalWeight" that was at "ShippingManager" in NOP 1.80 ?
13 years ago
nakamoto wrote:
Hi,
Where can I find the method  "GetShoppingCartTotalWeight" that was at "ShippingManager" in NOP 1.80 ?

Ops.. I found... I didn't read about changing names (Manager --> Service) .
8 years ago
Currently registration on the live/remote site does not work. No error message is displayed or logged. The page simply does a post back and comes back to the registration page with the fields filled in.

I ran the application locally and pointed to the remote database and registration was successful. Local site not using SSL and remote site is. However I took SSL off and still registration failure on the remote site.

Any Ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.