Finally we have integrated the solution where we can share the inventory between eBay and Your Website (your .com) - we have integrated it with nopcommerce 1.90.
The system will work as below.
(just read carefully you don't need to go to ebay account to list the product, everything will be done from your nopCommerce Admin Panel)
1. Add Item into NopCommerce Inventory through Admin Panel.
2. In Admin Panel there will be a option that if you want to push the same item to your ebay account than you can do it.
in whichever format (either BuyItNow or Auction) you want.
If it's in auction format it'll ask you for the starting price and reserve price.
If it's BuyItNow format it'll only ask you for sinlg price.
3. on single click it'll push it on eBay on single button click.
4. it'll publish it on ebay with the same qty you have in nopAccount.
5. as soon as any item sold from eBay, the same will be update on nopInventory with that qty.
6. as soon as any item sold with nopCommerce then It'll update the same onto the eBay Side.
So that's how it'll update both the inventory on changing of one another.
I am right now running a trial on this and checking for the week, then i am planning to publish it online.
Let me post your views on this.