eBay Integration with NopCommerce

9 years ago
Hello Friends,

Finally we have integrated the solution where we can share the inventory between eBay and Your Website (your .com) - we have integrated it with nopcommerce 1.90.

The system will work as below.

(just read carefully you don't need to go to ebay account to list the product, everything will be done from your nopCommerce Admin Panel)

1. Add Item into NopCommerce Inventory through Admin Panel.
2. In Admin Panel there will be a option that if you want to push the same item to your ebay account than you can do it.
   in whichever format (either BuyItNow or Auction) you want.
   If it's in auction format it'll ask you for the starting price and reserve price.
   If it's BuyItNow format it'll only ask you for sinlg price.
3. on single click it'll push it on eBay on single button click.
4. it'll publish it on ebay with the same qty you have in nopAccount.
5. as soon as any item sold from eBay, the same will be update on nopInventory with that qty.
6. as soon as any item sold with nopCommerce then It'll update the same onto the eBay Side.

So that's how it'll update both the inventory on changing of one another.

I am right now running a trial on this and checking for the week, then i am planning to publish it online.

Let me post your views on this.
9 years ago
This sounds awesome.

Cant wait to see how it goes.
9 years ago
jigarshah48 wrote:
Hello Friends,

Finally we have integrated the solution where we can share the inventory between eBay and Your Website (your .com) - we have integrated it with nopcommerce 1.90.

(just read carefully you don't need to go to ebay account to list the product, everything will be done from your nopCommerce Admin Panel)

2. In Admin Panel there will be a option that if you want to push the same item to your ebay account than you can do it.
   If it's in auction format it'll ask you for the starting price and reserve price.
5. as soon as any item sold from eBay, the same will be update on nopInventory with that qty.
6. as soon as any item sold with nopCommerce then It'll update the same onto the eBay Side.

I am right now running a trial on this and checking for the week, then i am planning to publish it online.

I very interested in this and also amazon intergration, i will keep watching this link fo rmore info
9 years ago
jigarshah48 wrote:
Hello Friends,

You are fantastic. This is great. I have been waiting for this for a while now. Can you also do it for Amazon too?
Hey, cant wait to try it out. This is the kind of funtionality we need. Fantastic.
9 years ago
Jigar ,thats great  work you are doing,will this support lower versions as well ,my app works on ver 6 and have lot of customizations, looking ahead for futher post,keep up the good work.
9 years ago
This sounds great.

When the order is made from ebay, do the details get updated as a completed order in nop ?
9 years ago
Hi,
Ashish Patel

Well, as of now we have not worked for lower version. but we can workout on that on the requirement. currently we have worked on nop 1.9 which is the latest version till date.

Thanks
Jigar
9 years ago
Hi,
Sandman

Well, as soon as the order is made from ebay, one order entry will be updated on nop, with the billing / shipping address update with the buyer, who have purchased from ebay.

you can check that order through admin panel, as you can see other customer's orders for your store, the same way you can see that order there.

Let me know your views on this.

Your views / suggestions are valuable to us.

Thanks
Jigar
9 years ago
Hello Jigar,

Thanks for the reply,keep up the good work,waiting for your further post.

Regards
Ashish Patel
9 years ago
Any news on this it sounds awesome?