Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi, my website is up and running, thank you!
How do I get the banners on the home page to work like yours? 'cause it's emptied on my site. thank you!

Hi you can upload from the backend. Go to Administration -> Content Management -> Banners

Upload an image banner or select html and copy html in the box. If you want to show banner on home page, please check the box which say show on Homepage and if you want to show for categories/Manufacturers, please select them from the box and upload.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

Do you offer this great design in different colors?
If I wanted a different top banner with a different color and possibly a
different color for the menu, do you do that?
Could you make a logo for it too?
Thanks
Mike
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
Hi Atiq,

Do you offer this great design in different colors?
If I wanted a different top banner with a different color and possibly a
different color for the menu, do you do that?
Could you make a logo for it too?
Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

We have a service which you can use. The cost is £300 and you would get the header, footer, colour combination, buttons changed to a different colour scheme. If you go for this, I can do a logo for £50 normaly £150.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

I'm having a problem configuring payment modules.  Currently in the administration for payment methods there are no payment modules listed, only country restrictions.  At the very bottom of the list of country restrictions is a message "No payment method defined."  However in my web directory under Administration\Payment there do exist payment modules which do not populate in the administration module.

Thanks,
David
12 years ago
smackerkracker wrote:
Hi Atiq,

I'm having a problem configuring payment modules.  Currently in the administration for payment methods there are no payment modules listed, only country restrictions.  At the very bottom of the list of country restrictions is a message "No payment method defined."  However in my web directory under Administration\Payment there do exist payment modules which do not populate in the administration module.

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

It seems like you haven't installed it properly. Did installation went well?

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

My drop down categories only show the subcategories but not showing the Brand like yours, please show me how. thanks
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

My drop down categories only show the subcategories but not showing the Brand like yours, please show me how. thanks

The brands are only shown if the products in those sub categories have any brands. Please select manufacturer for the products.
12 years ago
Hi Atiq,

is there a way i can make the banner smaller? The product thumbnails are kind of big too, please show me how to make them smaller! Also, do you have an ETA for general store yet?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

is there a way i can make the banner smaller? The product thumbnails are kind of big too, please show me how to make them smaller! Also, do you have an ETA for general store yet?

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, it was Bank Holiday in UK. Here are the settings you are looking for;

Media.NewProduct.ThumbWidth -> Integer value for new products thumbnail width, if set to 0 then width is calculated from height
Media.NewProduct.ThumbHeight -> Integer value for new products thumbnail height, if set to 0 then height is calculated from width
Media.HomePageCategory.ThumbWidth -> Integer value for home page category thumbnail width. if set to 0 then width is calculated from height
Media.HomePageCategory.ThumbHeight -> Integer value for home page category thumbnail height. if set to 0 then height is calculated from width
Media.ProductBox1.ThumbWidth -> Integer value for product box 1 thumbnail width. if set to 0 then width is calculated from height. Product box 1 is normally used in all category, manufacturer, search listings.
Media.ProductBox1.ThumbHeight -> Integer value for product box 1 thumbnail height. if set to 0 then height is calculated from width. Product box 1 is normally used in all category, manufacturer, search listings.
Media.Product2Col.ThumbnailImageSizeWidth -> Integer value for 2 product column thumbnail width, used in category product 2 col template.
Media.Product2Col.ThumbnailImageSizeHeight -> Integer value for 2 product column thumnail height, used in category product 2 col template.
Media.HeaderMenu.ThumbWidth
Media.HeaderMenu.ThumbHeight
Media.RelatedProduct.ThumbnailImageSizeWidth
Media.RelatedProduct.ThumbnailImageSizeHeight
Media.ProductsAlsoPurchased.ThumbnailImageSizeWidth
Media.ProductsAlsoPurchased.ThumbnailImageSizeHeight

ZOOM SETTINGS

ProductDetails.ZoomHeight
ProductDetails.ZoomLensOpacity
ProductDetails.ZoomPosition
ProductDetails.ZoomShowTitle
ProductDetails.ZoomSmoothMove
ProductDetails.ZoomSoftFocus
ProductDetails.ZoomTint
ProductDetails.ZoomTintOpacity
ProductDetails.ZoomTitleOpacity
ProductDetails.ZoomWidth
ProductDetails.ZoomX
ProductDetails.ZoomY

The expected ETA is end of september for the General theme.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Hi Atiq,

Hi toanhnt,
When you finished, could you give me a link to you site? I'd like to see an example of a changed banner.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.