Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Do we have an ETA for v2 of the template?

probably mid of next month.

toanhnt wrote:
There are 13 fullsource parts for download, do I have to upload all the parts to the server?

hi, you can download the install version only and extract it and then upload that to the server or

you could download the full source parts, extract them and upload that to server.

If you only want to change CSS files then only install version is required. If you want to add any functionality then source version is required.
12 years ago
There are 13 fullsource parts and they are very similar. Do I have to upload all 13 parts or part number 13 is the latest version?
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:

Is it worthwhile buying the template now as I want to restyle or will the styles not be compatible with v2 when it is released.

Itching to get hold of this template for my next project but dont want to have to redo the work when upgrading to v2. I will be only changing style not source so what would you advise?

Thanks
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Hi guys,

I have uploaded the ajax template. Please have a look at http://109.203.111.116:33307/category/54-offers.aspx. It would be available to download tomorrow. I have tested it with 1000 products on my local machine and works as good as less products. Works with all the specifications, price ranges etc.

Thanks,
Atiq

Checking in detail, the Filter maybe has a BUG: it filters all desired attributes with the OR operator, and this is wrong. For example if I am filtering shoes I want to find shoes Sizes 4 or 5   AND  Colours black or brown AND Heel low.
Thus OR operator should be applied within the same attribute, adn AND operator between different attributes.
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
There are 13 fullsource parts and they are very similar. Do I have to upload all 13 parts or part number 13 is the latest version?

Hi You have to download all 13 parts as I have put them in RAR and split them so if you download all parts you would be able to extract the whole project.

I hope you get it now?
12 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Is it worthwhile buying the template now as I want to restyle or will the styles not be compatible with v2 when it is released.

Itching to get hold of this template for my next project but dont want to have to redo the work when upgrading to v2. I will be only changing style not source so what would you advise?

Thanks

If you want to have Nop 2.0 version then I would suggest to wait and when it's released in Nop 2.0 then you can buy.
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Hi guys,

I have uploaded the ajax template. Please have a look at http://109.203.111.116:33307/category/54-offers.aspx. It would be available to download tomorrow. I have tested it with 1000 products on my local machine and works as good as less products. Works with all the specifications, price ranges etc.

Thanks,
Atiq
Checking in detail, the Filter maybe has a BUG: it filters all desired attributes with the OR operator, and this is wrong. For example if I am filtering shoes I want to find shoes Sizes 4 or 5   AND  Colours black or brown AND Heel low.
Thus OR operator should be applied within the same attribute, adn AND operator between different attributes.

Hi how you doing my friend?

This is not bug but implemented this way. Because there are checkboxes so whatever you check or select it includes it in Filter. I am working with a new filter for Nop 2.0 which would be better and would include categories/manufacturers as well.

Regards,
Atiq
12 years ago
The PHX3\Iusr_8202212 account is not granted with Modify permission on folder D:\Hosting\8202212\html\. Although this is not an error, it's highly recommended that you configure these permissions.

I got the above message while running set up, should I skip and continue on?
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
The PHX3\Iusr_8202212 account is not granted with Modify permission on folder D:\Hosting\8202212\html\. Although this is not an error, it's highly recommended that you configure these permissions.

I got the above message while running set up, should I skip and continue on?

hi nopcommerce needs write permission to the folder. this is nop requirement so you should grant write permission to the user.
12 years ago
Hi, my website is up and running, thank you!
How do I get the banners on the home page to work like yours? 'cause it's emptied on my site. thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.