Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Will thisbe updated when the new nop mvc release comes out? Also I tested with my iPhone and add to cart with variants does not work..

JavaScript is turned on but the dialogue shows two buttons with null null

Are you going to add the product image shrinking and fading in to the cart?
12 years ago
thomen wrote:
Will thisbe updated when the new nop mvc release comes out? Also I tested with my iPhone and add to cart with variants does not work..

JavaScript is turned on but the dialogue shows two buttons with null null

Are you going to add the product image shrinking and fading in to the cart?

Hi yes this would be updated and there would be extra features added as well specifically for fashion niche according to the number of request for a specific feature being the priority.

This is not being tested with iphone or mobile yet. There would be an update version of this theme specifically for mobile devices.

The image fading into cart is really a four line code which you can add in your JS file, I can do it for you for free if you buy the theme.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Hi Antiqi actually I'm really just after the cart?
would you sell the full version with variants and everything as a separate piece?
I've already skinned our store (was using trendy shoes and we all know how that went..) so I'd really like to strip all the trendy shoes stuff out and start fresh with my current css and everything and use your cart..

I'll actually look at buying the theme once the new mvc version of nop is out I think.. it does look excellent..
12 years ago
Are there any features from nop that are not included with this? I remember reading things about TrendyShoes that they stripped out some original functionality.
12 years ago
thomen wrote:
Hi Antiqi actually I'm really just after the cart?
would you sell the full version with variants and everything as a separate piece?
I've already skinned our store (was using trendy shoes and we all know how that went..) so I'd really like to strip all the trendy shoes stuff out and start fresh with my current css and everything and use your cart..

I'll actually look at buying the theme once the new mvc version of nop is out I think.. it does look excellent..

Hi, I am only selling it as a theme with all the features. I might sell the features at seperate price later but not right now as I would have to make it available as seperate download which would take time. Right now I am only working on enhancing it.

The MVC version is probably couple of months away from nopcommerce and then I won't just straight away update the skin to that version. There might be bugs in that version, and I would compare it with current version. I have stripped out lot of viewstate and using jquery is making it fast so unless there are new features available in MVC version, and it is stable I don't see a point in updating to that.

SilhouetteBS wrote:
Are there any features from nop that are not included with this? I remember reading things about TrendyShoes that they stripped out some original functionality.

All the existing nopcommerce features are included and nothing is stripped out. In fact I have added new features.
12 years ago
Hi,

Looking very good.

In the osshop, users could select a filter attribute on the left (on price, color, etc.). On the right you could see the resulted records.

Is this possible too. I guess the osshops performance problem was related to this..
12 years ago
ajhvdb wrote:
Hi,

Looking very good.

In the osshop, users could select a filter attribute on the left (on price, color, etc.). On the right you could see the resulted records.

Is this possible too. I guess the osshops performance problem was related to this..

Thanks,

That is the next update which would be available to all existing and new customers. probably be another couple of weeks but the performance would be better as I write custom jquery code and don't use much controls. All the shopping cart jquery is written by myself in seperate js file.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
Will you be creating additional themes that can be purchased?
12 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Will you be creating additional themes that can be purchased?

Yes I plan to create more themes in future.
12 years ago
I will buy this when you finished the ajax search.

The current theme is too glossy for me know.. I would like a more 2.0 css style but keep up the good work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.