Premium Fashion theme with additional features released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
i have seen a bug when searching with firefox 4. In the results page the box and the advanced search are way to the right.

regards.

Please check now I have fixed it. There was minor css issue. Could you please carry on the discussion on this thread as this is more related.

Thanks,
Atiq

YA esta arreglado (FIXED)!!

gracias
12 years ago
Hi guys,

I have uploaded the ajax template. Please have a look at http://109.203.111.116:33307/category/54-offers.aspx. It would be available to download tomorrow. I have tested it with 1000 products on my local machine and works as good as less products. Works with all the specifications, price ranges etc.

Thanks,
Atiq
12 years ago
looks very good..as always.. Do you have a sample page with prices?
12 years ago
ajhvdb wrote:
looks very good..as always.. Do you have a sample page with prices?

Thanks, sorry didn't understand. What page you talking about?
12 years ago
I was looking for the slider with prices. But i have found some pages with price attributes
12 years ago
atiqi36 wrote:
Hi guys,

I have uploaded the ajax template. Please have a look at http://109.203.111.116:33307/category/54-offers.aspx. It would be available to download tomorrow. I have tested it with 1000 products on my local machine and works as good as less products. Works with all the specifications, price ranges etc.

Thanks,
Atiq

Awesome upgrade. Need only one upgrade more to beat trendy shoe theme i.e ajax price slider.Also I feel category position should be on above :)
12 years ago
Hi, looks really nice.
Just want to point out a little bug, in the cart page, when you add/remove quantity per items, the number of item in the mini cart doesn't change accordingly.
Other thing that would be great for a fashion store, is the possibility to change picture of the product when you change the color variant.

Anyway great job, i'm looking forward to by it in the near future. Would like to see it on nop 2 when it will be released.

Paolo
12 years ago
titas9x wrote:

Awesome upgrade. Need only one upgrade more to beat trendy shoe theme i.e ajax price slider.Also I feel category position should be on above :)

Thanks, I have filter by price in the jquery. I would include slider in future. I am not sure about category being above because you want filter settings there for the product. You can change that easily anyway in your template, just cut the category control line in ascx file and paste it above filters div.
12 years ago
violabg wrote:
Hi, looks really nice.
Just want to point out a little bug, in the cart page, when you add/remove quantity per items, the number of item in the mini cart doesn't change accordingly.
Other thing that would be great for a fashion store, is the possibility to change picture of the product when you change the color variant.

Anyway great job, i'm looking forward to by it in the near future. Would like to see it on nop 2 when it will be released.

Paolo

Thanks, I am aware of this. I would change it but it doesn't really matter as you are already on the cart but I would change it anyway.

Yes colour change with picture is great idea, I would include that in future update.

Nop 2 is some way off right now but I would upgrade this once thats released.
12 years ago
Hello,
Great work!
I like the way you use the apprise plugin to enhance classic JS alert();.
I have a question about it when used in the "add to cart" action.
Which code do you run on "Go to cart"?
In my implementation, I wrote for the OK choice:
$(location).attr('href','http://mysite.com/shoppingcart.aspx');

But it doesn't work on IE7/8 (OK on IE9/FF/GC).
Any idea?
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.