nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Allow store owner to manage "Tax display type" for customer role

you can implement this feature soon?

thanks for the reply
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

I don't know how it'll be implemented in MVC 4. There is no ETA. So I can't answer.

I can't find workitem on codeplex for mobile support. Please add this, nobody knows when MVC4 is coming out and how it will support mobile version.

Development work for important things should not be stopped when there is not ETA for higher version of development platform.

You agreed here that this is one of the in-demand feature/option.
12 years ago
I agree, we can't wait for mvc4 for mobile support, there is no release date for it. And I think when it will come out, you still have a lot of refactoring in the whole store anyway.
12 years ago
What is going to be ETA for Quickbooks Integration?
12 years ago
are planning to accelerate view category? It takes about 2 seconds
12 years ago
Another feature I'd really like- a treeview of the "advanced" settings - along with a search feature to find settings by name or by value. there's too many pages of settings in there to have to manually dirll through them all.

i know this is still titled 2.1 roadmap, but since the conversation has so much momentum, ill add more to this thread ;)
12 years ago
Does anyone know when 2.20 will be released?

Thanks,

Tom
12 years ago
trundo2000 wrote:
Does anyone know when 2.20 will be released?

Thanks,

Tom

Sometime in early/mid October.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12031/nopcommerce-22.aspx
12 years ago
Is there any developer looking to bring a EPOS product to work with nopCommerce.  Our dream as a bricks and mortar business is to get the two businesses running together on one database.
12 years ago
emslie wrote:
Is there any developer looking to bring a EPOS product to work with nopCommerce.  Our dream as a bricks and mortar business is to get the two businesses running together on one database.

No, it's not planned. But you can go and vote for the 'POS integration' work item here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.