nopCommerce 2.10 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please see my post above. No new payment/shipping/tax/promotion plugins will be added in the further versions. If someone would like to contribute such a module, he's always welcome to do it. And it'll be greatly appreciated by the community.

plugin "shippin by order total" is not a new plugin. it`s an old thing that was erased. new things are working on it. my point is to get that plugin back
12 years ago
mantos wrote:
plugin "shippin by order total" is not a new plugin. it`s an old thing that was erased. new things are working on it. my point is to get that plugin back

Shipping by total plugin for nopCommerce 2.00, 2.10, and 2.20:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/255/shipping-by-total.aspx

12 years ago
mb wrote:

Shipping by total plugin for nopCommerce 2.00 and 2.10:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/255/shipping-by-total.aspx

omg, this is awesome.Save me a lot of work. Thank you very much.
12 years ago
Hi Guys

Firstly let me say you guys are doing a fantastic job not only with a great product but also
creating a good training ground for developers who want to keep up with the latest technology
and although I may be a little bit older than most, I am enjoying the challenge.

My question is, a lot of developers have not moved into MVC as yet, and because it's now divided
into two paths, will you be developing the webforms version 1.9 any further or will the continued
development be in MVC from now on?

Kind Regards
Ron
12 years ago
WDD wrote:
will you be developing the webforms version 1.9 any further or will the continued
development be in MVC from now on?

No, web forms version will not be supported
12 years ago
Does the mvc forum (nopcommerce 2.2) include the karma and useful tools like this one does?
I would love to see that... Is that palnned?

Thank you...
12 years ago
mcselasvegas wrote:
Does the mvc forum (nopcommerce 2.2) include the karma and useful tools like this one does?
I would love to see that... Is that palnned?

It's planned for the further releases (but not in the near time)
12 years ago
Hi Guys

I was wondering if windows azure will be supported in the near future as I have a client who only wants to use the cloud and I wish to run their application site and online shop all from the cloud platform.

Thanks
Regards
Colm
12 years ago
colmdoconnell wrote:
Hi Guys

I was wondering if windows azure will be supported in the near future as I have a client who only wants to use the cloud and I wish to run their application site and online shop all from the cloud platform.

Thanks
Regards
Colm

Windows Azure support will be added in one of the further releases, but I cannot tell when exactly
12 years ago
A.M, What are your plans for the shipping functionality?

I see the task on Solving Maze is set to active.  I am currently working on modifying the core to add the cocept of a "Packing Plan" to an order.  My plan is to then add a Packing plugin that would use solving maze (but could be replaced by other packing plugins in the future).  Updated versions of the ship quote plugins would then be added that make use of the packing plan.

I would like to hear about what direction you are planning for this, so I am not recreating the wheel or working in a different direction.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.