nopCommerce v2.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Quick Update...
I just compiled the source code version and everything runs smooth as expected.

Oliver
12 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
Great job!!! Thanks for everyones hard work.  When I export to excel I get _x00D_ in the blank spaces.  I am using Excel 2007.

Those are newline characters.  Seems to be a bug in EPPlus  (that may or may not have been fixed??)

http://epplus.codeplex.com/discussions/259871
12 years ago
Thank you for the great work, nicely done as usual.

Couple of quick questions please: I couldn't see the "Hide prices for non-registered customers:" under Config/Settings/Catalog. Is it under a new menu, or has it been removed completely?

Also, is there a way to make the discount work based on the total amount spent in the current cart, rather than on the total amount the customer had spent in the past? (If a requirement rule is set for "Customer had spent x.xx", it works if the customer had spent that in the past, not based on the total amount in the current cart).

Again, thank you for the great work.

Adam
12 years ago
Great. Thanks!!!
12 years ago
AdamS wrote:
Thank you for the great work, nicely done as usual.

Couple of quick questions please: I couldn't see the "Hide prices for non-registered customers:" under Config/Settings/Catalog. Is it under a new menu, or has it been removed completely?

Also, is there a way to make the discount work based on the total amount spent in the current cart, rather than on the total amount the customer had spent in the past? (If a requirement rule is set for "Customer had spent x.xx", it works if the customer had spent that in the past, not based on the total amount in the current cart).

Again, thank you for the great work.

Adam

This is done in ACL by customer role in admin>configuration>access control list. Check:
http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Security/Permissions

That discount is not available out of the box
12 years ago
Once again thank you Andrei for the new 2.3 version...
12 years ago
mcselasvegas wrote:
There seems to be some error in the precompiled version of 2.3
Here is the error code I am getting...

I will compile the source code version now and see what happens...
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Everything works fine. https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10664/nop-2-fresh-install-object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object.aspx
12 years ago
When are the medium trust issues supposed to be fixed?
12 years ago
cheatcountry wrote:
When are the medium trust issues supposed to be fixed?

What medium trust issues? Currently there's only one medium trust issue (work item 10201)
12 years ago
In addition to that medium trust error, I'm also getting the following error randomly at pages on the site that require medium trust to function such as going to the plugins section or trying to configure a plugin or anything that involves using one of the dll files from the plugins folder

CS0009: Metadata file Plugins\bin\Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByWeight.dll' could not be opened -- 'Access is denied.'
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.