nopCommerce v2.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
liju.t wrote:
You wrote the CCAvenue plugin for 2.2. right?
Will this work with the new NOP 2.3?

Yes, just update SupportVersions field in Description.txt file
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

My 2 cents: I think the official solution could be made much more powerful and versatile with some small changes:
[..]
With this you can have the same shipping rate computation method applied for different shipping methods.

Eduardo - this is spot on and very elegantly formulated. It covers many things I've had to hack my way though before. And it is unlikely that I was the only user figuring this one out so I am sure it will help others as well. I've already voted on the work item .. as well as on the other work items pointed to by Andrei :-)

Filip
12 years ago
I downloaded the 2.3 and I am having serious issues. I am using windhost  to host my site :

1.- I installed 2.3 with source code and uploaded the files to my winhost FTP server and here are the problems.

Every time I log in to my site it logs me out in about 15 seconds and insert a record into the customer table.

How can I solve this problem!!!!. Anybody is having this problem ? It can not be that I am the only one!!!.

I have reinstalled the 2.3 version several time and I keep having the same problem.

Please help.

Sergio
12 years ago
sortiz01 wrote:
Every time I log in to my site it logs me out in about 15 seconds and insert a record into the customer table.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13269/i-cannot-stay-adminintration-page-ver22.aspx
12 years ago
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Sergio
12 years ago
dear friends thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge.

just started nopcommerce 2.3

my observations

1 cart is very slow in both dev and production environment. a deal breaker compared to other similar products.

2 really frustated to install ccavenue plugin downloaded from nop commerce site. it has two projects

one is source code and other is binary.

3 for a new user what he should do which one to copy in plugin folder. i tried copying both and single one also

with no success.

4 tried all instruction like reload site or reload plugin still it does not show in list.

5 documentation assumes user to be geek which i am not. a little more elaboration should benefit normal

users.

having said everything i see a lot of potential for this product.

" linux is free if your time has no value"
12 years ago
andy1965 wrote:
dear friends thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge.

just started nopcommerce 2.3

my observations

1 cart is very slow in both dev and production environment. a deal breaker compared to other similar products.

2 really frustated to install ccavenue plugin downloaded from nop commerce site. it has two projects

one is source code and other is binary.

3 for a new user what he should do which one to copy in plugin folder. i tried copying both and single one also

with no success.

4 tried all instruction like reload site or reload plugin still it does not show in list.

5 documentation assumes user to be geek which i am not. a little more elaboration should benefit normal

users.

having said everything i see a lot of potential for this product.

" linux is free if your time has no value"

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the feedback it is always appreciated. One thing I noticed is that you mention using version 2.3, but CCAvenue only works with version 2.2 according to its extension page https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/264/ccavenue-payment-module.aspx. For future reference if you have a plugin that matches your appropriate version of nopCommerce you should only need to copy the binaries into the plugins folder.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions you should definitely take advantage of the free community or our paid solution providers. We're here to help :).
12 years ago
Does this version support PayPal's BillMeLater service?
12 years ago
Mr. Andrei Mazoulnitsyn
when you will add karma system in nopcommerce? it is very useful
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
When you will add karma system in nopcommerce? it is very useful

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8369/what-is-karma-how-is-it-calculated.aspx?p=4#54631
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.