nopCommerce v2.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Thankyou Mr. Andrei Mazoulnitsyn

Please reply-https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8369/what-is-karma-how-is-it-calculated.aspx?p=4#58356
12 years ago
Whats the trick to make sure 2.2 plugins work in 2.3, I managed to get the ccavenue plugin work, other plugins are not working, is there anything i should do extra to make sure 2.2 plugins work in 2.3? please help, i migrated my live site to 2.3 and now stuck with few plugins not working..
12 years ago
kakoli wrote:
Whats the trick to make sure 2.2 plugins work in 2.3, I managed to get the ccavenue plugin work, other plugins are not working, is there anything i should do extra to make sure 2.2 plugins work in 2.3? please help, i migrated my live site to 2.3 and now stuck with few plugins not working..

What exactly doesn't work. What errors are you getting? What exactly plugins don't work?
P.S. I think it's better to create a new forum topics describing your issue
12 years ago
Any previously installed plugings, for example, i have installed homepageslider plugins, quicktab plugins, Banners by Koneka, etc, does the build design gets changed by version change? or something has to be done while migrating to 2.3 so on.. i tried changing discription file and added version 2.3 in the same but that worked only for ccaveune plugin.
12 years ago
I have done all the changes to implement Cc Avenue for payment method but it does not work. I have change version information from 2.20 to 2.30 but its not working. Please give us another solution that works.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
What exactly doesn't work. What errors are you getting? What exactly plugins don't work?
P.S. I think it's better to create a new forum topics describing your issue

I have done all the changes to implement Cc Avenue for payment method but it does not work. I have change version information from 2.20 to 2.30 but its not working. Please give us another solution that works.
12 years ago
CCavenue worked for me in 2.3, i dont what all i did, but after lot of issues, somehow it worked, i guess i complied it in 2.3 source and then installed after which it worked..
12 years ago
Admin > Configuration > Activity Log > Activity Types

Trying to map Nop.Core.Domain.Logging.ActivityLogType to Nop.Admin.Models.Logging.ActivityLogTypeModel.
Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown.

public static ActivityLogTypeModel ToModel(this ActivityLogType entity)
        {
  Error -->   return Mapper.Map<ActivityLogType, ActivityLogTypeModel>(entity);
        }

Help!
12 years ago
ricardo wrote:
Exception of type 'AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException' was thrown.

Thanks! Fixed/
12 years ago
Hello Andrei.
Guests have the option to vote in the polls, or is only for registered?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.